My husband and I stayed here in September before we embarked on our Mediterranean cruise. The hotel was fabulous, the rooms were a good size, the bathrooms were large and modern, and the beds were fantastic. The hotel is near all the sights and close to the funiculars. The lobby was so inviting, we'd come in after dinner and have tea and port wine provided gratas by the hotel. The staff was excellent, friendly, informative and really nice. Lisbon ands the Heritage Av Liberdade are certainly worth another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon