This hotel is modern and stylish yet totally unpretentious. The staff are all extremely helpful and friendly. The atmosphere is relaxed. The rooms are spacious, clean and well-equipped. The buffet breakfast is much better than you would expect in such a relatively small hotel. The location is ideal, being very central but fairly tranquil (excellent sound insulation from the windows). There is a very pleasant, relaxing lounge area where tea and port wine are complimentary, with a bar for those who wish to buy a drink or small meal which seems to be available 24 hours a day. There is also a small mezzanine library with free access to internet computers. The king size bed was a proper double mattress, not two singles slotted together, which is often the case in Europe.
Perfect for a few days away in the beautiful city of Lisbon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon