I stayed the weekend with my wife and our daughter and her boyfriend in a separate room. Something went wrong in ordering on Expedia, so we were short of a room upon arrival. They fixed this quickly, so trouble was avoided.
Our original room was beautiful, with tall doors towards the beautiful avenue. The bathroom was very nice with marble floor, beautiful tiles and old-style amenities. The other room was less attractive, towards the back, smaller and ended up being more expensive as we were charged as "walk-in's". Yet, the mistake was my own fault, so I can hardly blame them.
The breakfast area is a little bit cramped in the lobby, but it works fine.
Location however is brilliant, with a beautiful location and only 200 metres to the central square.
I moved on to a more modern hotel in the outskirts of town after the weekend for business purposes and I missed the charming hotel Heritage at that point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon