“Best chocolate cake I have ever had”
Review of Landeau Chocolate

Landeau Chocolate
Ranked #2 of 92 Coffee & Tea in Lisbon
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I am not normally a big fan of chocolate cake. However, this is not normal chocolate cake. By far the best chocolate cake I ever had. No more needs to be said.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

This cake is amazing, you must go there! Seriously, awesooooooooooooooome, the place is so charming!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This small cafe makes only one thing, chocolate cake. But, my oh my, what a chocolate cake it is. Rich moist dense with fantastic chocolate flavor. As mentioned, I cannot state that it is the best in the world, but I have never had a better one.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Although I can't say it's the best chocolate cake in the world, I can say it's the best chocolate cake I've ever eaten, and I've had plenty! The moistest, richest chocolate cake, but not overly sweet with a light fluffy spongey bottom and creamy moussey top. Even my husband thought it was delicious, and he hates desserts/cakes! If I'd known there was another branch in Chiado, we would definitely have gone for another slice, or two. A must for when we visit Lisbon again!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

That's a bold statement, but it is true. They do one thing, chocolate cake, and they do it superbly. We stumbled on their new location in the Chiado neighborhood on Rua das Flores. It is a beautifully done space with the cake to match. Chocolate cake and coffee may not sound uniquely Lisbon, but this chocolate cake is worth flying there and back same day to eat, so do go and try it. We loved it so much we went back.

2  Thank Michael K