We started a week long photographic tour of Portugal here and really it's only saving grace was a convenient location - close to our hire car pick-up and the Vasco de Gama bridge for sunrise photos.
Our room was pleasant enough and clean but the walls and floor are paper thin and we heard our neighbours long into the night.
The hotel has some great interior decoration, especially a large range of funky chairs but was lacking in a few other areas.
Breakfast wasn't included in our room rate and despite asking at reception for a coffee & pastry the only option was the full buffet for 8.5 Euros each! We eventually got 2 coffees in the bar which were good but rather a struggle! Nowhere was open as it was a Sunday morning but unusual for a city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel VIP Executive Arts is a modern 4 star hotel with 300 rooms (including 11 suites), which combines design, hospitality and a good quality service, in order to meet its guests needs of comfort and wellbeing. Featuring eight meeting rooms and a modern auditorium, the Hotel also offers a full range of restaurants and parking for over 500 cars. Hotel VIP Executive Arts is situated in the Parque das Nações quater, the new business centre of Lisbon. In a dynamic and modern urban centre, you can find, within walking distance of the hotel, the Congress Centre of Lisbon (FIL), a vast network of recreational services, as well as privileged access to Lisbon International Airport and an extensive transport network. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIP Executive Arts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vip Executive Arts Lisbon
- Vip Executive Arts Hotel Lisbon