the 25€ for the double including 2 breakfasts should have been a warning but I want to give it a trial as we had a short night anyway (plane left 6 am)
As stated by others this is a one-level "pensao" in a huge building - however there is a noisy street outside (for the rooms faceing to street) which can be distrubing at night. The rooms are very simply equipped (some with small flat-TV, other tube TVs), free Wifi works only in the lobby where the reception lady smoked cigarettes - at least the smoke was everywhere.
However bed linen are old and worn, dirty blankets, mould in shower even the water pressure was ok.
The area is dark at night (street lamps broken at main road) - however free parking at night in the street!
I wouldn't recommend to stay here as there are better options
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the centre of Lisbon, Afrin offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. Areeiro Metro Station is a 2-minute walk away, and links to lively Baixa district. The simply furnished rooms include a small seating area with a cable TV. Some include a flat-screen TV. Each comes with a desk, safety deposit box and hairdryer. Teatro Maria Matos is 8 minutes' by metro from Hotel Afrin Lisboa. Several restaurants and shops are within walking distance. Hotel Afrin has a lobby with a 24-hour front desk and an elevator. Drinks are available from the vending machines. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Afrin Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Estoril Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Residencial Estoril Lisboa Lisbon