SANA Malhoa Hotel
Corinthia Hotel Lisbon(Lisbon)
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscity centremetro stationbig and clean roomsthe financial districtflight pathbusiness hotelgulbenkian museumbody lotionnice hotelbusiness tripcab rideblue lineother hotelshotel is locatedrecommend this hotelstar hotelgood size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel is, in my honest experience, the best in the area. I come to Lisbon for business often and have tried 3 hotels on this street to date. If Sana Malhoa's beds weren't so stiff and hard (preventing me to sleep), I would have stayed here during each of my travels to Lisbon. The staff is so kind and friendly, the breakfast buffet is generous and delicious, front desk offers very good advice on how to get around (with maps and discounted tours), gorgeous piano bar and so much more. I truly recommend staying here if stiff beds don't bother you. It is close to the metro (subway) and also to El Corte Ingles shopping mall (walking distance). A+ hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the street.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed here on a residential course and it was excellent.
The check-in was friendly and efficient. they stored my luggage as I arrived very early, and I was allowed to check in before 12.30pm.
Location: Airport bus stops close, and the metro station at praca de espana is 5min through the underground car park, 5 euro to the centre by taxi, about 10 to the airport
Rooms: HUGE, spotless, new etc.
The catering was absolutely fantastic, we had breakfast, lunch and coffees breaks here which were outstanding with amazing fruit, fish, vegetables, salad selection, desert, beverages etc. It was almost the best food I had in Lisbon.
Conference room: was big, with daylight and very efficient (even too much so) air conditionning

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EHZagCro
Reviewed July 23, 2013

As à former flight attendant...have been ,almost àround the World.......Sana Malhoa is home away from home.....fantastic service all the Way....many thanks to Mr Rui da Silva and Mr Lévy Cabral.....
Convenient location to be in LIsbon....next to everything....subway is just àround the corner....downtown in 10 minutes...plus excellent restaurants nearby

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2013

If you're on business in this area then this hotel is a very good choice. This was booked for me and I don't know if it was a deal but it was something like £63 a night which was incredible value. The rooms are spacious, you have a big desk for work, decent bed, nice clean bathroom. I ate at the hotel bar one night, something which I try to never do, just had a burger and beer and it surprised me that their burgers are fresh as he asked me how i'd like it cooked, decent as well. Breakfast was included as well, very good for cereals, fruit, savouries etc, hot food not very nice, but for the price you just can't complain.

I don't like hotels where you to pay for wi-fi as a rule, but the guy at the desk gave me two codes for two days for the price of one which was good of him.

Location - if you're a tourist, I probably wouldn't recommend, although if it's cheap enough then don't worry too much about location. There is a subway stop less than 5 minutes walk at the back of the hotel that takes you into the city

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Lovely clean room, and amazingly comfortable bed! The only thing I could have done with was a kettle and tea in the room but to be honest the food and service was great downstairs. I was here for business and we used the conference facilities - Great. The rest of the hotel was big enough to get away from it in the evening but small enough for the staff to be friendly and a comfortable environment.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business