“Good coffee and cool beer”
Review of Hotdog Lovers

Hotdog Lovers
Ranked #1,431 of 4,922 Restaurants in Lisbon
Reviewed March 23, 2017

This street cafe was very near our hotel. The staff were friendly and kind in putting up with our attempts at Portuguese. We used the kiosk several times during our stay: the coffee was always good and the beer chilled.

CCRA_Group, Gestor at Hotdog Lovers, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Thanks for passing by :)

Reviewed November 10, 2016

We were visiting the Monastery Jeronimos and walked along the Rio Tajo afterwards. Feeling quite hungry we looked for a place to grab some little lunch.

That's when we spotted this Food Truck. Belongs to the Hotdog Lovers, but I'm not sure it's always at this spot (close to the Padrão dos Descobrimentos).

They serve several kinds of fully loaded Hot Dogs. So loaded that it's impossible to eat them without making a complete mess. But that's quite a part of the fun too.

We had one Hot Dog with Chili and (lots of) cheese. The other one with Guacamole. A couple of beers to go with.

And one Hot Dog each was more than enough. Good taste, fresh. I would prefer my cheese a bit warm or melted though. But still very good Hot Dogs. And then this location with fantastic views of the river. Very relaxing. Good food, good price, great location. A perfect little break from all the sight-seeing.

Wanna know more about me and my trips? Check my profile.

Hello Bandit-One,
Thank you so much for visiting us and for the review :)

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

Just a short walk up the aveneida is Hotdog Lovers, what a great spot for a bite to eat and a cold pint, and they were ice cold pints. Dogs are really good, steamed hot bun, loads of toppings. We had the bacon cheese dog, chili dog ( it's a spicy one ) and the guacamole dog, all were awesome and filling, I wanted two at a time but couldn't eat it all. Little pricy but a great treat, I'd highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 22, 2016

Just like the good Ol' USA... with a Lisbon twist!

Chili Cheese Bacon Dog is criminally delicious! The house made chili is very good and the bacon and cheese all melt together!

This place is so good its dangerous... you'll eat one... then you'll order another! Service is great - location is great - price is great!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

The best hotdogs ever! I mean really really the best hotdogs in the whole wide world. Seriously. True story guys!