See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 13, 2017

AVOID this place!!!

I had booked a room but then found out my trip was delayed. So, I cancelled it (planning to rebook when I had my exact new dates). The hotel had already charged me for one night. When they refunded me, it was a little less than the original amount. I contacted them about it and was very polite. The response from "Nuno" was highly inappropriate. Telling me to check before I accused anyone (problem ended up being a currency exchange difference), telling me this was arrogant and ridiculous! Wow, such bad customer service!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Backpacker_0905
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

In the middle of Alfama, in a quiet street. The apartment is nice and modern furnished. Everything you need for a couple of nights. The kitchen has everything you need, even a dishwasher. Only thing we missed was a safe in the apartment! You can hear the people in the apartment above walk rather clearly. That didn't bother us but I can imagine that it could be a problem for someone. It's a 10-15 minute walk to the metrostation. But it's also nice to walk to the other parts of the city.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Stay away from them. i spent a night out of the home cause the code that unlock the door didn't work ( and have the same problem with a 2nd and 3rd code given). They don' t have an emergency pH number for this kind of problem and the ph number put in the web site doesn' t work up to 8.40 PM. Stay away

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Lorenzo L
Reviewed October 8, 2015

Nice, clean apartment - fully equipped.

Perfect location, just a few minutes walk from a huge choice of restaurants and bars. Also close to various attractions.

The keyless entry system worked well - no need to check-in or check-out.

However, there was a slight problem with the main door access one evening which I hope has now been fixed!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GRANT F
Reviewed September 7, 2015

Very original old renovated/restored accommodation in a good location in the heart of Alfama. The beds were comfy and linen clean. There are 4 or 5 apartments in the building. We stayed in 2 which were each different, in terms of layout and decor. E.g.No windows in the bedrooms in first floor apartment freaked me out! 2nd floor has a view of the river . sofa cover was dirty and needs replacing. The agents who met us on arrival were friendly and there's a bar/restaurant right next door.

Room Tip: Higher floors greater river view .
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family