“Just a stunner”
Review of Lisbon by Boat

Lisbon by Boat
Ranked #1 of 188 Outdoor Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: Lisbon by Boat gives the best Boat trip and the Best Boat tour in Lisbon. Unique views in Lisbon, and an amazing tour with lot's of emotions. We promise one thing: You Will Never Forget Lisbon. Schedule times and private tours available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Las Vegas, Nevada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Just a stunner”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

You really should see Lisbon from the water if you are there for any length of time, and Lisbon by Boat is the perfect way to do it. I got my diva on and booked their 1 hour tour but went solo (but paid for two... that's how it works!). For a little over an hour I felt like a rockstar and it was worth every penny (errr, euro). And while I've done plenty of boat tours, this one was something special. The folks riding me around own the operation, believe in it passionately, and are committed to making sure you have a perfect time. Can't recommend them enough.

1 Thank DKinLV

Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tour of downtown Lisbon”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I had such a lovely afternoon on the river with Lisbon by Boat. Our guide gave us great info on the neighborhoods and history of the city. I only wish we had done the tour earlier in our stay--then we could have used more of his recommendations! The people who run this business also have wonderful personalities. At the end of our hour tour it felt like we had new friends. (And we're not the type of people who say that about everyone they meet!)

Wraysbury, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Not to be missed!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Great way to see the City and to learn about the maritime history. Pedro is extremely informative and a very nice guy. (And the weather was great too!). A must if you are visiting Lisbon.

1 Thank Jeremy C
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great trip lovely people”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

My sister, mother & I went on a drizzly day. This was great fun, an interesting way to see the city and had some good context too.

1 Thank Claire W
London, United Kingdom
“Great Speedboat Trip!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Having looked at a few options for an activity for a group of 9 guys in Lisbon I decided on the Lisbon by Boat Speedboat trip based on some of the reviews on Tripadvisor. The trip was definitely successful in blowing away a few cobwebs from the night before! Ideal combination of information about Lisbon and its sights and testing the boats engine out! All of the group really enjoyed the trip and both Raul and Pedro were great guides. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for an activity in Lisbon was and something different from the usual paintball/go-karting for a stag do.

Visited February 2014