“Perfect location”

Ranked #16 of 247 Hotels in Lisbon
lake district
“Perfect location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stayed over New Year in the hotel. The room and bathroom were tastefully decorated. Wardrobe space a little cramped, but there was an iron in the room. 2 Nespresso capsules for the whole stay was rather mean. Very helpful and pleasant staff. The problem was the breakfast. Far too small an area, tables weren't cleared and we had to ask for more bread, milk and other delicacies. The staff were busy filling everything up, but always only half full. No idea why they have not been trained and there is no supervision. Chaotic springs to mind. Other than that it was a very good hotel, but this problem needs to be addressed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stayed three nights at Hotel Santa Justa and found it to be a terrific location and very comfortable spot.The rooms are quite well arranged--and from a tech perspective, we had the best wifi of our trip there. Staff was quite accommodating and helped us with some reservations--their fado recommendation was spot on.
Breakfast was adequate; not memorable.
Parking can be a bit complicated; it is best to be very specific in requesting a spot in the hotel garage when you book (I had, but somehow this got lost in translation). Also, when we arrived, my original booking for the family room had been changed and we had to insist that this be honored; in the end the lovely gentleman that took us to our room (Ricardo, I believe) made this happen.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Brasília, Brazil
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed in this hotel just one night, on the 6th January, 2014. As soon as I arrived I regretted bitterly having booked a hotel in a pedestrian zone in Lisbon. It was raining heavily and I had to walk about 100 meters as the cab could not get to the door of the hotel. However the reception employees were so welcoming and my room was so big and comfortable and decorated in a sophisticaded stylish way that all my regrets vanished quickly. Towels and bed linen were good quality. The shower was excellent. The following day I had a flight at 9:35am and it was still raining. I was already feeling frustrated at the prospect of having to walk under the rain again to get a cab, when the people at the reception told me traffic on that street was not allowed only from 10am 60 10pm ... As it was 7am, the cab could stop right at the entrance of the hotel. I was so relieved ... The area surrounding the hotel is typically portuguese in terms of architecture and way of life. Although this is not the area where the best restaurants are, I had a very good meal in a café/restaurant. I paid 129 euros for one night and I was pleased with everything at the hotel. I would glady go back there any time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I stayed in this Hotel last summer for 5 nights and it was one of the best hotel experience I have ever had.
The staff of the hotel were really very friendly and provided us with the best recommendation for restaurants. The location of the hotel is superb (in the heart of the city centre). The room was very clean, comfortable and modern.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Waleed G
Lisbon, Portugal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Everything was great. I really liked the service. Everyone was very nice. And of course the hotel itself is great. The location is as close to perfect as it gets. And the hotel blends in well with the surroundings, but on the inside it is modern. The chocolates waiting in my room spelled out happy new year. It was a nice touch. I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Stayed December 2013
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

Stayed 5 days over NY Eve and everything was terrific. Lovely modern rooms, every member of the staff was friendly and attentive. Location perfect to walk to the water, Castle or other locations. Tram to Belem right nearby. Breakfast is very good. This is a jewel of a hotel ideal for couples or families traveling with kids. There were guests from all over the world.

Room Tip: We reserved the least expensive room for our first day so that we could have a room right away when...