“The first and the best surf experience in my life!!”

Lisbon Surf Experience
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

So, my dream was to try surfing, and I've decided to try the Lisbon Surf Experience. I had no idea what to expect signing up for my first surfing lesson, but The guys made it the best experience. For an affordable price, they picked me up from the hotel, and we whent to Ericeira for the surf lesson. They provided a wet suit and the equipment and were extremly patient during the lesson. After the lesson they took me to a surf factory and showed me all the steps in making the perfect board and took the lunch at a local restaurant with some guys from factory. On the way back to Lisbon we visited all the important sights from Ericeira to Lisbon coastwise. When I come to Lisbon again to surf, then i'll definitely contact to LSE rides again! Obrigada ;)

1  Thank Irimia T

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was an experience we won't forget! The day started when the two guys picked us up in our hostel. GIl en Gonzalo are funny and really nice, they know a lot about the surfing and the beaches. They took us to the most western point by their bus, an amazing view! We had some time to walk around make pictures and drink a coffee. We were a little bit nervous because it was our first surfing experience. But they told us not to be and just enjoy it. We drove to the beautifull beach Ericeira where we met our surf teacher. We surfed for two ours and the teacher helped us really well. The two guys from the tour helped us as well, and took some great pictures. We all really enjoyed the waves and the surfing! After the surfing lesson we stayed at the beach to chill out and having fun with eachother. Later on we drove to other beaches, they showed us some really beautifull places you would'nt see as a tourist without this tour. At the end of the day they brought us back to the hostel, we were tired but satisfied. We had a great day! We met the guys as strangers but it felt like we became friends during the day. We recommend this surf tour to everyone!

1  Thank marleen w
Reviewed August 11, 2013

These guys really take care of you and make sure you have a good time! We started out our morning with a surf lesson on one of the most beautiful beaches in Portugal (board, wetsuit, and lesson included), then got a delicous lunch at a local spot, and finally we went sightseeing all overportugal and even saw the most western point in continental Europe. All of this (excluding lunch) for 40 euors, and we even got transportation included to and from Lisbon.

2  Thank Jordan P
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We found the guys of Lisbon Surf Experience from a flyer in our hostel in Lisbon and the concept was just perfect for us: a one day surfing trip which included also pick-up straight from our hostel in the morning and all this for a really reasonable price. We went surfing in Ericeira for a couple of hours (incl. wetsuits and boards) and since we were just trying surfing for the second time in our lives where we had an instructor who taught us a bit and supervised us all the time that everything went well and gave some feedback as well. After that we had together an portugese lunch in a local restaurant (not included in the price), which was really nice 'cause we didn't know a lot from portugese food culture. Then we had a little tour in Ericeiras surfing spots and after that we visited amazing Capo de Roca, drove through Cascais and saw its beaches and in the late afternoon got a ride back to our hostel in Lisbon.

All day was really easygoing and everything went really well. The guys are amazingly friendly, speaks really good english and are also enthusiast on what they are doing. They are really experts on surfing and they really care about safety. At least for us it seemed that they know Ericeiras surfing spots like their own pockets so they know all the rocks and currents etc. in there.

I definitely recommend a trip with Lisbon Surf Experience!

1  Thank tmmv
See more reviews
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I met the boys of Lisbon Surf Experience in Ericeira. I'm a surfer and they offered me the possibility (for a very good price) to explore portuguese surf spots and other places of interest. So we went surfing in Peniche and Lisbon, i liked their absolute knowledge about everything concerning the surfing world in Portugal, expecially in the Ericeira-Lisbon area. In the same days we visited other cultural and historically interesting locations like Sintra, as well as places of geographical importance like Cabo da Roca. The vibe has always been nice and funny, the boys are friendly and do speak english. I give full positive feedback to this activity and the way it's carried on.

1  Thank Mooncat85