“What a gem!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

On recommendation from trip advisor, we took a table here for dinner this evening. Food was excellent, service friendly and prices were a welcome surprise. Don't miss it.

2  Thank Cora W

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had dinner here last night and REALLY enjoyed it. The place just has a great atmosphere about it and is in a nice location. The food was very good, very tasty and huge portions! The panna cotta deserves a special mention as I always tend to order it when it's on the menu, and this was the best I've had! I would definitely visit Barlotti Lisboa again!

1  Thank Phil_2547
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Found this restaurant on trip advisor and we were so pleased I found it. The food was very good quality and very fresh, excellent service and lovely atmosphere as well.

May visit again before we go home. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was a great experience. I read the reviews on trip advisor and because my hotel was close, so I thought I try this place. I was very suprised about the location, because there is a big road close by, but this place is so cosy (even outside), that you really don't feel you are still in a big city.
The food was great (try the octopus !), the wine was great, the service was great, the prices too.
Definitely worth going. As a bonus they have an english menu!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Great find. Good seafood but excellent lasagna. Good service, affordable prices. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Ray5823