“Amazing fish restaurant!”

Ranked #723 of 4,140 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodre
Description: frsh fish reastaurante from our coast. a family restaurante
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing fish restaurant!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This place is basic and unassuming, the service was super-friendly! The main thing was the fish - wow! I admit I am one of those people scared to try fish usually because of the bones; we were recommended the Turbot partly for this reason and it was so tasty and no problem with bones. The only thing better was the Sea Bass our friend had and made us try! The wine was very good too, and the tiramisu.

• Visited April 2014

New Hampshire
“Excellent dinner”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had one of our favorite dinners during our week in Lisbon at Restaurante A Pescaria. It is found behind Cais do Sodre next to the ferry. Our apartment was walking distance but this restaurant is worth the trip from anywhere in the city and is convenient to public transportation. Our meals (fish stew, cuttlefish, and steak) were excellent. The desserts were superb. The host was helpful and friendly. All in all, it was a wonderful meal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank NHM0m
Adelaide
“Fine food and delightful service”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is the place for fresh, well cooked fish, service from a vibrant and engaging host and a feel good atmosphere. Take the time to find the restaurant because it is worth the effort.

• Visited September 2013
Berlin, Germany
“absolutely worth visiting”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

we found this restaurant totally by accident, simply during a walk. it's easy to walk by and not to notice this hidden "gem". but as we ate there for the first time we were so amazed by the taste of the dishes, the freshness of the fish served there, that we went there every day of the rest of our stay. It was the first time I ever ate the ray, the groupper or some other fish those names normally don't exist in my dictionary! I love seafood, fish, calmaries- tasted all of them, and it is not easy to impress me in this matter, but even the shrimps- the taste and the way they were served- it made me and three of my friends that I were together with simply speachless. I can and will recommend this place with the full responsibility for what I've written. maybe it's not exactly opposite of your hotel, maybe you need to take the underground to reach the place, but It's worth.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Alice533
Cork, Ireland
“Worth finding”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Found this hidden gem today on trip advisor and had a great meal there this evening. It was a quiet evening but the service and quality of the food was excellent ,highly recommend the mussels as a starter. The owner was charming and extremlely helpful. Go and visit if looking for a restaurant off the tourist trail with excellent food for a good price.

• Visited September 2013