Tripadvisor

from $22.07
from $234.48
from $37.24
More Info
All reviews sunset cruise sailing trip tagus river great cruise hour sail unique view different perspective april bridge visiting lisbon beautiful city skipper bernardo boat crew skiing yacht tejo
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

laid-back and fun! the guides were friendly and informative, but it's not information-focused. I have to write another sentence to meet the minimum character requirement.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Espectacular
Perfecto boat
Perfect and professional crew
Amazing
Will repeat as many times as possible.
Thanks a lot

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

It’s like a dream for me and my family.
Everyone was kind and Nice.
It was beautiful a very good memorie

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2020

The crew (Miguel &Felipe) were very friendly and took good care of us. We got also the opportunity to help sailing. Good time-management, we could see a nice sundown just before we returned to the harbour. The crew gives blankets when it gets fresh, but some warm jacket / hat are useful if you go in January.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

This was a Birthday gift to my father and he couldn't have enjoyed it more!! The staff made sure that instead of a glass of Prosecco we had a full bottle on board, to celebrate my father's day!!
Very beautiful and I highly recommend it!!

Date of experience: December 2019