“The true experience”

Aventura X
Ranked #70 of 179 Outdoor Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We love Portugal and we are proud to be Portuguese, and we want to show others why.Our dream is for everybody to discover our beautiful country, it's traditions, and it's people.We also believe that life is an adventure, wich is experienced every day, and that's what we aim for, to create new and diferent adventures every day of our lives.
Porto, Portugal
“The true experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Dog trekking was one of the most unique dog experience I've ever had. Laughs, Fresh air, Sea and lots, lots of dog's smiles.

Visited September 2013
Paula,
Sorry only replying now, but I want to thank you for sharing your opinion about us.
kisses

Lisbon, Portugal
“On The Top Of The World”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I've done a walk into this great place, called "Serra do Risco"! The nature is so pure and with Aventura X we can have so much fun while breathing the purest air far away from the city. It's so good that I barely wanted to come back. Sometimes I "waste" my time seeing the pictures of this great trekking and I still have the will to do it again. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2013
Joana,
kisses
Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
“Awesome Trekkings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I went on some Trekkings with Aventura X and they were all great. Friendly guide that put people confortable to make questions and joke, making a nice vibe between everybody. If you really want to know the most beautiful places in Portugal such as Sintra, Costa Vicentina and Serra da Arrábida make a Trekking with Aventura X, because the best way to discover a place is by foot.
P.S - The cookies they give in the Trekking for a quick boost of energies are delicious !

Visited November 2012
Tiago,
Big Hug
Lisbon, Portugal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Went on the the Peninha to Cabo da Roca nature walk. Half day very well spent with a group of friends. We were surprised with a snack of cookies an tea in the middle of the walk, very nice ;). Friendly guide with lots of local knowledge.
Highly recommended!

Visited March 2013
Telmo,
Big Hug
World
“Do Castelo ao Cabo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Good afternoon,

On October 6 I joined Aventura X on trekking from Sesimbra Castel to Cabo Espichel. What a great day! The trekking was very good, the views overwhelming. Hope to join you soon.

Visited October 2013