“Delicate flowers? Yes, Amorino's ice cream at romantic Chiado!”
Review of Amorino Chiado

Amorino Chiado
Ranked #14 of 93 Dessert in Lisbon
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Chiado & Carmo
Description: Indulge yourself with pure artisanal Italian ice-cream. A choice of 24 flavors (20 in winter!), with the best and most natural ingredients sourced from around the globe. For any cone size, get as many flavors as you like, shaped as a flower. When it's more chilly, warm yourself with hot chocolates and other hot drinks, crepes and waffles. Enjoy inside on the sofas, or outside to take away!
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Amorino and its ice creams in form of flowers were an amazing surprise at romantic Chiado quarter in Lisbon. Take your time and visit Amorino ice cream parlor. Nice atmosphere, modern décor and friendly service. A refreshing break and a revigorating coffee while sightseeing beautiful Lisbon. Bon Appétit!

1  Thank LuizDutraNeto
There are newer reviews for Amorino Chiado

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Amazing taste of Pistachio and Coffe icecram. Fantastico!!!! I taste Ice cream at many places in
Italy and this icecreambar you can absolutely compare with the same in Italy. Obrigado Amorino!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

You can eat this nonstop, it is so good! You can have as many flavours as you like, only if you can fit them all on a cone. You can have a small bite of the flavour and decide if you like it before putting it on the cone. The staff are very friendly and patient, as it can take a while fir a first timer to decide on what to choose.

1  Thank Billy Z
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This place is amazing! The ice cream here is superb, the service is friendly.
I love that you buy a size (and not the amount of flavours) and the way they shape your ice cream into a gorgeous flower!
It's a bit pricey but in my opinion well worth it!

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I got very good indication of that place but when I was there the girl who was serving a couple in front of me treat them very nice,but when it was my turn her smile disappears n she treat me very rude, maybe cus I'm not European...I don't know ...the only thing I know is I will not come back!!!!! I love amorino ice creams but not to eat on this place!!!!

damdub, Owner at Amorino Chiado, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Mariana,
I am the owner of the Amorino shops in Chiado and Baixa. I would like to apologize for what happened. I take customer service extremely seriously, and try to train my employees to take it as seriously as I do. Therefore I am very concerned by your review, and if you kindly accepted, would like to know more about it: whatever if more convenient to you, I could invite you at the shop to eat an ice cream and we discuss about your bad experience, or I could give you a call, or you could possibly explain into more details by mail what happened, so it never happens again.
Would you please let me know when this visit happened, so I can figure out who attended you poorly?
Thanks again for your feedback, it will hopefully help us become better
Kind regards