“Amazing icecream”

Amorino Chiado
Ranked #14 of 98 Dessert in Lisbon
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Chiado & Carmo
Description: Indulge yourself with pure artisanal Italian ice-cream. A choice of 24 flavors (20 in winter!), with the best and most natural ingredients sourced from around the globe. For any cone size, get as many flavors as you like, shaped as a flower. When it's more chilly, warm yourself with hot chocolates and other hot drinks, crepes and waffles. Enjoy inside on the sofas, or outside to take away!
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Various delicious flavors and the possibility to taste many flavors in a single icecream. I loved it. The smallest (and cheapest) size starts from 3.5E. I don't know if this sounds expensive but to me it totally worths! I would consider it a must-to-do in Lisbon.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We love a good gelato and we really enjoyed Amorino! However, the best gelato we had in Portugal was in Lagos!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We decided to have an ice cream for lunch and we chose Amorino. We had a very refreshing gelato sitting at one of the tables inside. I had a lovely flower shape cone with strawberry and coffee while my partner had a cup with amaretto, coffee and hazelnut. Generous amount of ice cream and very good value for money. The strawberry flavour was real sorbet like it should be and was really delicious. Very similar to the ice cream we have in Italy.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were told about this place. You have to look closely for it as the storefront is not flashy and it is a bit dark. For a large it is 5.50 Euros. I had mango and strawberry and they were excellent. The best I have ever had. Tasted like eating the fruit fresh. My husband had chocolate and vanilla and fell in love. We will be back!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I would stop here every night after dinner. The crepes were very good but the waffles were amazing! The flavour was so light and filling. I would recommend a visit after dinner. The ladies working there were very nice and friendly and gave us free slushies as they were cleaning the machines out.

2  Thank agnes1616