Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved it

Our tour guide Izzi took us on journey through the streets and neighbourhoods of Lisbon that was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Lesley H
via mobile
Best street art tour in Lisbon!

Fun, easygoing and super interesting walk trough a cool neighborhood in Lisbon! This street art... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
l_ieze_4

Recommended experiences in and around Lisbon
from $22.74
from $38.66
from $51.17
from $28.43
More Info
All reviews great tour totally recommend this tour different perspective passionate guide great knowledge explained everything private tour three hours a lot of fun beautiful city walk around walking tour vero graffiti donation communities topic
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This tour has changed the way I view doing city tours. Stories of Lisbon street artists, crews, relationships between them, relationships with the city, unknown artists, etc. gave me such a great impression of Lisbon that I otherwise wouldn't have. Not that Lisbon isn't great on it's own but to view the city through the eyes of an artist takes the experience a deeper level. Most people in our group (myself included) were referred by friends who'd previously been on the tour. If you're reading this review then consider me a friend recommending you go on this.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took this tour because a friend recommended it to me. He was right :-)
Vero is truly passionate about street art.
She showed us great pieces of art that I would otherwise just have walked by without noticing. She told us about the meaning behind many art pieces in a truly inspiring way.

Vero also showed us some cozy places to eat and drink.
I think this tour is one of the best ways to get to know the streets of Lisbon!
Thank you Vero, for the nice tour!

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

We went on a tour with Vero in Lisbon for the Lisbon street art - from the moment we met Vero, we knew we were in the right hands! She is so enthusiastic and passionate of Lisbon street art and runs neighborhood project to help the local residents be more involved with the artists. Throughout the tour she not only gave us historical background of Lisbon street art, she also taught us abt different techniques, underground art language and how the neighborhood has evolved. We love the tour and this is by far I can say one of the top tours I have attended in my life (which is quite a lot)!

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

We love our guide Véro, she’s so passionate and knowledgeable about street art.

This is hands down the best street art tour I have had so far.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

This tour was so amazing!!! Vero is really passionate about street art and creating a strong community between artists and locals. She knows what she is talking about and you can see she has done extensive research about it. Also, she has a beautiful way of intertwining the stories behind each painting or intervention with the local stories and history of Lisbon. You will learn about its past and present while she guides you though the zigging streets of this city that she loves!
You will also get lots of tips for things to do, artistic events in and out Portugal, where to eat and drink.

I totally recommend this tour!!!

(And she has the most adorable dog ever)

Thank you so much Vero! I loved getting to know the city from this perspective!

Date of experience: August 2019