“Something different”

Lisbon Street Art Tours
Ranked #83 of 546 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are an all women-project & enthusiastic team from different parts of the world. Passionate about art and street art, we focus on the street art & graffiti scene within Lisbon. Through our walking tours, we want to immerse you into the history, styles and techniques of many (inter)national street artists. The idea is to share our knowledge and bring awareness about the political, economic, and social issues that give rise to Lisbon’s street art and graffiti. Enjoy & participate in this cultural and immersive dialogue based on the edu-tainment principle, which means having fun while learning something new. Taking our tours makes you contribute to the art-scenery of Lisbon.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

If you want to see somethng different in Lissbon. Tour takes about two hours but it is really interesting and the guide knows what she is talking about! I totally recomend to take this tour!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Will82013

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I'm so glad I've learned about this tour and went for it despite the exhausting August heat.
Helma is the sweetest person, very knowledgable and passionate about street art. Learning a thing or two about Lisbon (maybe taking a regular walking tour?) would certainly help to understand some things better, but I'm sure it would be very interesting nonetheless.
The tour covers only the tip of the iceberg, though, but it's impossible to see everything in two hours. Helma did a great job with what she had :) Make sure to ask her some places which you can visit on your own, because Lisbon is packed with street art!

Spread the word, people! Helma deserves some love (and tips!!!)

1  Thank Alcydn
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was a great experience. We wouldn´t have found the most of the spots Helma showed us. I percieved Helma as very competent and attentive for the needs of the group!

1  Thank jumei
Reviewed July 18, 2013

If you are interested in street art and graffiti, or only in art, this is the tour for you. It's ideal if you already know the city because you will walk less common areas and the art you will see is amazing. The guide is superb and helps you to understand the different artists that paint walls in Lisbon. Simply perfect!

1  Thank TheL0stDreamer
Reviewed July 5, 2013

What an awesome tour. I am not myself a particularly arty person, I dabble now and then, but I do really enjoy the surprising finds that graffiti and street art affords. Helma was a knowledgeable and friendly guide who I found quite inspiring. Her life story is interesting and her passion for art and culture is palpable... I highly recommend this tour and listening to everything she has to say. Thank you Helma...If I was staying in Lisboa I would most certainly be hounding you to be my friend, you are awesome ;-)

1  Thank supasuma