“The worst Hospitality EVER”

Restaurante Cerqueira
Ranked #138 of 4,049 Restaurants in Lisbon
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Croydon, United Kingdom
“The worst Hospitality EVER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Omg... I cannot believe this happened; we are visiting Lisbon with our 5 month baby and that day we found ourselves walking in the small street of calcada santana and decided to try this restaurant.

The metal double door had to be opened in order to get in with the baby buggy... the waiter was looking at us struggling and eventually a customer stood up and helped us to open the door. This is when the waiter made his move and actually told us off and very abruptly asked for the buggy to be folded. We comply with the request and asked were we could sit, by then we were already feeling unwelcomed and when the extremly grumpy and unprofessional waiter started to tell us off about nearly everything with an apppauling attitude, I lost it and said that he obviously did not want our businesss, thanked him for nothiong and as I went out another customer who was outside having a sigarette spoke to us and confirmed that what happened was really outrageous and that waiter was really bad (His words).

I would have make a fuss if I wasn't with my wife and kid, he was lucky I was with them!

• Visited May 2013