“Very nice restaurant”

Bem-me-quer
Ranked #2,267 of 5,061 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Healthy, Fusion
Reviewed November 6, 2015 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with very very nice and healthy food and very interesting initiatives. Highly recommend. Very nice staff and a pleasant environment. The only thing I think that is missing to be the very best one is some ambient music.

Reviewed August 14, 2015

It's a clean restaurant with vegetarian and vegan options available. Unfortunely, the last time I visited I felt very disappointed. I still believe this is the best vegetarian food in terms of flavour, it's really amazing, but the portions are so little nowadays that I needed to have 2 plates to get satisfied. And I don't eat that much!
There are several others options in Lisboa for a much cheaper price. As I said, the food is still amazing, but I won't be coming back so soon after this.
The plate was 6,5 euros. Most of the restaurants serve you for 8 ou 9€ with all you can eat buffet and drinks.

Reviewed July 9, 2015

My sister and I came in and was greeted very warmly by the owner's mother. Even though she did not speak a word of English and we knew not one of Portuguese, we were able to connect and communicate somehow throughout the whole evening.

Our couscous meal was simple but of good value, the juices were delicious (if a little on the small side), and the atmosphere was nice and relaxing

Reviewed May 31, 2015

A small place with very friendly staff-people! Tasteful food and great healthy food. Salads, soups, whatever. All of it, is good.Really recommend this to all other, to go here...Very good prices, and it makes you want to eat more.....;) And the Desserts are fantastic..... Try them out...Some of them are made by Coconut- oil, sooo good. Highly recommended....The place is a bit, not designed in colour and light in a very modern way, but you forget about that, when your eating.... and there is LIGHT from outside, They do not hide themself behind dark windows and covers, curtains...that soooo many portugues business do by deafault, that turists DO NOT like...... People from other countries, that visit Portugal, wants LIGHT and wants to SEE, whats going on, inside....You have NOTHING to HIDE, Portugal ! We are NOT going to kill you or punish you.....We love you, but SHOW us what you have.....Thank You !!

Reviewed January 27, 2015

Bem-me-quer is really nice place! They serve couple of dishes to choose every day, and there's always some 2-3 Vegan options. Their menu includes beers and cakes (Vegan options as well!). Staff was extremly nice and they speak English! It's located about 20 minutes from the city center (Arroios metro station). Next time I will be in Lisboa I will definetly visit Bem-me-quer one more time!

1  Thank Pawel_BCN