“Nice experience, experimental cuisine”
Review of Xapuri

Xapuri
Ranked #57 of 4,411 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chiado & Carmo
Description: Xapuri, It is a place with a welcoming and relaxed decor where the line is a "brand" of recovery and recycling of various parts, from the furniture to the wall intervention with doors in a vaulted interior of the fifteenth century. Specialties from Here and There ... A mixture of flavors and cultures, a menu rich and differentiated. We propose therefore a range of tastes/flavors of an exquisite journey through the various horizons of contemporary cuisine. We are open to the public six days a week for dinner. Good appetite !!
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great food, but a little on the pricy side and a bit difficult to find and get to. Some of the dishes were inspired, some average.

This restaurant is in a somewhat questionable neighborhood.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner our last night in Lisbon. We were the first dinner guest and got the table by the window where we could watch the cable cars pass by.

The food was amazing, especially the shrimp, the falafel, and the cheesecake that we had for dessert.

A plus for their opening hours (from noon during the weekends) and the staff that was very friendly and knowledgeble.

We (2 people) shared 5 tapas dishes, 1 dessert and 1 pitcher sangria which costed us about 60?, which felt appropriate.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

The food is super tasty, the staff is serviceminded, knowledgeable and friendly. There's a cosy and personal atmosphere in the restaurant. Don't miss it! Nice prices as well!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We had Xapuri recommended to us by the manager at Chiado 16 for dinner and were not disappointed. We enjoyed both the atmosphere and food at Xapuri and had a good recommendation for a lovely Alentajo wine by the waiter that went very well with our meal. We would recommend the covert and their take on the local sausage as starters. The restaurant is also extremely good value for money for what you get.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I went to this restaurant after reading the reviews on tripadvisor and I have to say that even though the food is good, the German waiter is quite a strange guy. I had the cod fish with the rice with almonds and the waiter chose for me a white wine which was good but quite pricey. After having traveled extensively in France and had a lot of wines there, I can say that you can definitely skip the wine and have another drink. The food as I said is good, not traditionally Portuguese, more gourmet. What I disliked in here is that even though I asked for the wifi internet, I never got it.