“Amazing place@Xapuri Bistro!”

Ranked #59 of 4,304 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chiado & Carmo
Description: Xapuri, It is a place with a welcoming and relaxed decor where the line is a "brand" of recovery and recycling of various parts, from the furniture to the wall intervention with doors in a vaulted interior of the fifteenth century. Specialties from Here and There ... A mixture of flavors and cultures, a menu rich and differentiated. We propose therefore a range of tastes/flavors of an exquisite journey through the various horizons of contemporary cuisine. We are open to the public six days a week for dinner. Good appetite !!
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I really enjoyed having lunch in this charming place. I came back next day with my boyfriend to have dinner. The food was delicious and very well presented. I specially liked The marinated mackerel and the sardine and of course the deserts... I really recomend to all to visit this special place, the food is just amazing, the service is really good and the personal very kind. I will be back next year for sure. Xapuri is a place to be! Kisses from Marie

2  Thank marie R
There are newer reviews for Xapuri

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This was a surprisingly fantastic meal we had upon recommendation from my parents. The menu is not huge, and is based on small portions to share of typical Portuguese dishes with a touch of new cuisine: every taste is absolutely amazing and the menu apparently changes depending on the quality ingredients they have managed to purchase that day. The wines are also very good, but expect to pay premium. The restaurant is rather calm and quiet: not the buzzing type of place, with a lot of space between tables and not too much background noise so that you can have conversations during the meal without having to shout. I will definitively go back.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is No.7 on the Lisbon restaurant list for a reason! The restaurant has a bohemian chic feel about it. As with many smaller Lisbon restaurants ... knock on the door to gain entry! The staff take the time to explain the dishes in detail. Every morsel was delicious, (salmon tartar, 3 types of Portuguese sausages, pigs cheek, mushrooms on bread, quail and a selection of breads and dips). We have good appettites and for 3 people the recommended six dishes was about right. The service was excellent although was let down at the end by how long it took for us to get the bill (about 100 Euros for 3 Inc 6 platos, beers, soft drinks, water and liquers). Definitely worth the visit. Get your good walking shoes on ... Lisbon has numerous steep and cobbled streets!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We went to Xapuri bistro two weeks ago and I can say it was a great experience. The restaurant is very nice decorated with handmade furniture and the atmosphere is relaxing, perfect for enjoying food. Lars and his wife own this place, and they make just the perfect mix!

The service was very good. We followed their recommendations, we had 5 petiscos and a delicious wine that matched on perfection. The quality of the food is excellent, and everything is made with love, you can feel it. I really recommend it! We will be back!

1  Thank adrianavrf
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was with my family (7 people) in this bistro and we took every 'small' dish on the menu. Our drinks were perfectly executed: from Gin-tonic to homemade ice-tea's, and a very nice explanation of our chosen wine. Everything was full of flavour from the beginning till the end. The chef has an exquisite balance between traditional and modern cuisine. We all loved the interior and the atmosphere. It's a fun cosy bistro with very high quality food, drinks and very friendly personnel. A must-go-to in Lissabon. Don't forget to order the bread, it's the best I've ever had.

1  Thank Benne B