“Average food, bad service - do not recommend”
Review of Nosolo Italia

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Staff mostly ignored you throughout the meal - trying to get your order taken was nigh on impossible. Food came quickly after ordering (suspiciously so) and was very average. Expensive also for what it is.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,274)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited today with family and friends, absolutely awful service and staff rude and disrespecting our group by taking the mickey out of us when they had forgotten to bring a drink to the table and talking in Portugese to the locals about us.
Waitress not helpful and put grissini on the tables without advising us that they are chargeable. Told them to remove and they still tried to charge us.
Food overall was ok but not a pleasant experience

1  Thank Julie765
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited this place with my friends yesterday.
I ordered a Carbonara without bacon And it tasted Like RAW EGG. I May not have the biggest experience with Carbonara since this was my first time in 7 years eating it. 4 of my friends ordered a normal Carbonara which tasted pretty averge. I didn’t Think much of the awful egg taste because i, again, haven’t ate it for 7 years. I afsked my friends to taste it and they immediatly told me that it tasted awful and it wasn’t right. My dish was YELLOW and Watery so it also didn’t look right. We complained to the staff and they tried to find excauses like “it’s without bacon so of course it looks and taste like that”. It’s not the bacon that makes it more creamy, less yellow and tasting more like edible food than completely raw egg. The bacon may reduce the awful taste but this was AWFUL. After we complained they gave us a coupon for 20% off some food we can order another time if we buy for over 10€. We then thought maybe they actually understood because the lady said that we will get this because she understood but we later found out that every customer got this. This is the worst service and food i’ve had at a restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really loved the desserts and ice creams in this place.Its like you taken a piece of Italy with you.The staff were friendly and nice.The location is perfect too.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

The food was good. The desserts were excellent. We would recommend them even though they are a bit pricey.

The service was fast and excellent, but we were surprised when they didn't take credit cards.