“SO GOOD”

Dining options: Reservations
PLAISANCE, FRANCE
“SO GOOD”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

this restaurant was attached to the hotel we were staying at so, having arrived late Sunday afternoon, we decided we did not want to go far, so tried it. well, where do I start? The staff were very helpful, apologising for speaking so little English but it seemed good to me, the menu was varied and well explained. However, the food is what you go for and we were not disappointed. Probably one of the best Indians I have ever had. The lamb tikka masala was out of this world. one tip, do not order too much, the portions are very generous. Good value and great food - try it out.

• Visited October 2013

Lisbon, Portugal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Indian restaurant in Lisbon, no doubt!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Definitely a fan, I regularly go eating there since 2011 when it was in Lumiar. I recommend this place to any person who wants to taste the flavours of India, genuine cuisine cooked with fresh ingredients. When I'm in Lisbon, I go!

• Visited August 2013