“Delicious for a delicious price”
Review of Amorino Baixa

Amorino Baixa
Ranked #9 of 104 Dessert in Lisbon
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Description: Indulge yourself with pure artisanal Italian ice-cream. A choice of 24 flavors, with the best and most natural ingredients sourced from around the globe. For any cone size, get as many flavors as you like, shaped as a flower. When it's more chilly, warm yourself with hot chocolates and other hot drinks, crepes and waffles. Enjoy inside on the sofas, or outside on the terrace.
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The icecream and they way it is served are definitly special. You can clearly note the difference in taste and consistence between Amorino´s icecream and other "ordinary" shops. Therefore the price of 3.50€ for a small portion is justified. I can recommend Coco de Sri Lanka and Pistacchio.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We passed by Amorino Baixa while shopping one afternoon. We decided to stop in. There are at least a dozen flavors to choose from. They have the standard chocolate, vanilla, etc., but also a lot of fruity flavors like strawberry (tastes JUST like the real things), mango, lemon, etc. The service is great. The people are very friendly and are not put off by our lack of Portuguese. You order whatever size you want (cup or cone) and they will stuff it full of however many flavors you want. If you get it in a cone, they dole it out so that it looks like a flower. It's amazing. It's very close to shopping, so make some purchases and don't forget the gelato!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I was first introduced to Amorino a few years ago by a friend when we were in Italy, and I loved it! So ever since then, whenever I see a Amorino shop, I have to go in and get a pretty ice cream cone. :)

I love how they make it into a pretty flower design, and the gelato tastes delicious, too!

This time I was a greedy pig and splurged on the largest size cone because I wanted a tri-color flower design. After I ordered it, I realized that they could have done 3 flavors with a smaller size, too. Oops.

I chose the organic kiwi (flavor of the month), and two old stand-bys--caramel with salted butter and amareno. I felt that the server wasn't as skilled as in other places, as the flower design wasn't as pretty as I have had in the past. Oh well. It didn't affect the taste though. Still absolutely creamy and delicious, and I had no problem finishing the entire thing, plus the little mini ice cream cone as the topper decoration. ;)

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Perfect ice cream tasted delicious! You can add up to five flavones which is a hard job because they got over 20 different choices!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

During my stay in Lisbon, and being a real ice-cream addict, I tried several ice cream saloons in Lisbon. The ice creams of Amorimo may look creative (in the shape of flowers), the quality of the ice is definitely not outstanding. I had two different flavours and found pieces of ice in both of them. My boyfriend also had ice in one of his ice cream flavours. The ice creams were too expensive for this poor quality. I'd recommend having ice cream at Santini's or Fragoleto, where the ice cream quality is a lot better.