“WOW”

Amorino Baixa
Ranked #9 of 104 Dessert in Lisbon
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Description: Indulge yourself with pure artisanal Italian ice-cream. A choice of 24 flavors, with the best and most natural ingredients sourced from around the globe. For any cone size, get as many flavors as you like, shaped as a flower. When it's more chilly, warm yourself with hot chocolates and other hot drinks, crepes and waffles. Enjoy inside on the sofas, or outside on the terrace.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Last week I spent 3 days in Lisboa. The city is great and I was quite surprises as I wasnt expecting to find a so good Gelateria.

My favorite flavours was Pistachio and Chocolate. I tried the waffle with Nutella sauce and cream on top. It was crazy ..

The best gelato in town for sure !

1  Thank hubyone

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This place is the saviour on hot summer days. At a great location, with nice seating outside to watch lisbon locals, we were really happy to discover this local ice cream store. A lot of flavors to choose from - try the chocolate and strawberry! Highly recommended and as an added bonus really nice staff. Just the dessert we needed for lisbon, a city which hopefully remains under the radar of mass tourism!

1  Thank 249MM249
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We were walking down Rua Augusta, which is a main pedestrian street in Lisbon and we saw this ice cream store with a line of people outside. Being tourists, and it being hot outside, we figured it made sense to join the line - particularly since it seemed to be a majority of locals (at least it seemed to us).

It was quite possibly the best decision we ever made in Portugal! Amorino ice cream was a totally new find for us. Its absolutely delicious - in particular I loved the pistacchio and mango flavors. The waffles too are just unbelievable. They do the flavors in this cute flower petal arrangement, and you can choose multiple flavors in one cone. But to me thats just fluff - the ice cream flavors themselves are really rich without being too creamy and fatty.

We kept coming back there every day for the four days we were in Lisbon - to the point where the servers recognized us :)

1  Thank Ritzy_Bitsy
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have been living in Lisbon for 5 years and I always wondered why there was no real Italian ice cream in this beautiful city enjoying at least 6 months summer weather per year.
Finally this Amorino shop opened last summer offering to the nostalgics of the Roman Gelato an authentic and subtile experience.
The dark chocolate is the creamiest, richest I've ever tasted. The fragola tastes like a just-picked strawberry, and the famous pistacchio is just perfect. They use only organic products which is quite obvious after having tested most of the flavors.
The smiles of the employees and the cosy decoration help making this place unique in Lisbon.
Very well located in the heart of Baixa close to Chiado and Praça do Comercio.

1  Thank Djodjette
Reviewed February 11, 2013

If you want to eat a good ice-cream in Lisboa, there is only one choice: Amorino, rua Agusta!
Amorino in Lisboa, it's (i) very good natural and organic ice creams, (ii) a wide range of flavours and (iii) a great spot.
Really a must-go if you are in Lisboa!