“great day with yellow van” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yellow-Van Tours & Activities - CLOSED

Yellow-Van Tours & Activities
More attraction details
Owner description: We are cool, and relaxed local guides, always happy to welcome and help you on whatever you need. We have the pleasure to show you the best we have on our history and culture, from sightseeing tours, city guided tours to all different type of activities we can do here in Lisbon - Portugal. Our main goal is to make your trip and holidays something unforgettable, and making you to be in love for our Country. We offer you a wide range of daly activities for you to explore Lisbon and Portugal in a different way. Don't lost more time and join us on our daily adventures around Lisbon and Portugal. With love your Yellow Van Team!
Brussels, Belgium
“great day with yellow van”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

We had a wonderful day with Yellow Van. They pick you up at the address you send them and the most we like was that everything was relaxed and flexible, so we were able to see everything we wanted and to enjoy our time at wonderful places we have visited.

Moscow, Russia
“The best day of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

The Yellow Van team are the best people i ever meet! Great day on the beach surfing and after we ate amazing pastei de bacalao that they had for the clients. The water was warm and the waves perfect! It was so cool that i had to repeat so next day i went again for anothr surf tour :D totally recomend yellow van to surf on lisbon!

Lisbon, Portugal
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I took the surf course and it was an amazing experience, I had never surfed before and I'm really glad I did this. They teach very well and they are all very nice people and also very friendly, they know everything about lisbon, restaurants, discos, museums, the history, etc. They always take us to the beach with the best surfing conditions, surfing is always guaranteed. I gotta say it's a good way to invest your money. no regrets!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Filled Trip and Excellent Value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

My husband and I chose yellow-van private tours via internet. We took the day package to Sintra and Cascais on 16th April 2014. Peter was our guide for the day, he was very punctual and right on time for our pick up. We first headed our to the palace and on the way to Sintra he was a very good company explaining about Lisbon and giving us tips to make the most of the trip.First we headed to Palacio do Pena. Sintra after the tour Peter surprised with two types of pasties one was the ever famous egg custard tarts and the other cream filled pastry both were delish. We then headed out to Quinta da Regaleira - Sintra. Portugal followed by simple but filling and delicious meal in a beautiful location. After lunch we guided to the western tip of Portugal and beach. We were at the beach for nearly 40mins relaxing. We were given a tour of the small town in car this was followed by coffee and juices with an amazing view of the city and sea. This coffee shop only had locals and not a sign of tourist except us, it was a nice way to end the tour. On returning to Lisbon, Peter took the time explaining and showing us the restaurants in baxia and chiado which was really helpful for the rest of our stay in Lisbon. If you are thinking of booking a tour I would suggest you to chose Yellow- van as it is worth your time and money. If I have to take another tour I would definitely book them. Thank You Peter for the wonderful memories

Berlin, Germany
“Best part of my vacation in Lisbon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

I should say that I was a bit unsure about the surf tour because, well... I've never surfed before! But soon all my insecurities were gone because both Rui and Carlos from Yellow Van are super friendly and easy going so it was like a day out at the beach with friends and they were very patience with me all the time. I was travelling solo but other people also came in this tour so it ended up being an amazing time, I got the chance to meet new cool people and after surfing we all went to have an awesome lunch. Too bad the guys couldn't join us but they recommended a local restaurant with amazing fresh fish and they even took us there! I totally recommend Yellow Van and next time I come to Lisbon I'll go again surfing with them for sure!

Thank you very much for making my stay in Lisbon memorable!