“Loved everything about it” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yellow-Van Tours & Activities - CLOSED

Yellow-Van Tours & Activities
More attraction details
Owner description: We are cool, and relaxed local guides, always happy to welcome and help you on whatever you need. We have the pleasure to show you the best we have on our history and culture, from sightseeing tours, city guided tours to all different type of activities we can do here in Lisbon - Portugal. Our main goal is to make your trip and holidays something unforgettable, and making you to be in love for our Country. We offer you a wide range of daly activities for you to explore Lisbon and Portugal in a different way. Don't lost more time and join us on our daily adventures around Lisbon and Portugal. With love your Yellow Van Team!
Vienna, Austria
“Loved everything about it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

The Yellow Van Guys were super great! Really down to earth, nice and funny. Really enjoyed surfing. They taught us so much and they are really good & patient teachers. We stayed 9 days in Lisbon and we loved the first day of surfing with them so much, we booked another 3 days! Everyone who travels to Lisbon should hang out with them!

Visited August 2013

California City, California
“The Best 3 days ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I've been 3 days in Lisbon with yellow-van team, we did 3 diferent activities ( bike, surf and scubadive) the best team build ever.
This 2 guys (Carlos an Rui) was awsome, they organized everything,and the price it's crazy cheap!!! I recomend this company for all.
Keep going guys, NO PAIN, NO GAIN!!! HEHEHHEHEHEHE
See you soon!!
Best

Visited November 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“WOOOOOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was in Lisbon for three days with my company and 7 collegues. We are a Company for financial matters and not the typical surfing guys :)
I saw the Yellow Van Website and thought, that this is a good idea, to book these guys for the whole team and for team building matters I wanted to make a surfcourse with the Team. Rui and Carlos were very very professional in all matters, from organizing dinner and a show up to giving us the surfclasses with a lot of style. We not only learned a lot about the culture and music scene in Lisbon, but also had a very bonding experience through the surfclasses!! These two guys are a multiworking tool and at the end gave a never forgettable "sightseeing" Tour through lisbon with some stops for some nice drinks , nice walkarounds and great food.
All together this was the best Trip that I ever had! Honestly. thanks guys. you are awesome

Visited August 2013
berlin
“Best Surfschool in Lisbon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

After trying 3 Surfschools, which were all very unexciting , I found the guys from Yellow Van ! The Hostel ( The Independente ) told me that these guys are the best and they are really that!!! They did not only show me the best known and secret surfspots around Lisbon, taught me the secrets of surfing in a very cool way, but they also gave me a very cool tour of their lovely city !! Very interesting, funny and informative.
I would recommend them from the heart to everyone, wanting to explore the city, its surfspots and some really nice people !!!!

Visited November 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

A friend and I did the half day while visiting Lisbon for a week. It was definitely one of the highlights of the entire trip. Carlos was the nicest guy and a great teacher. It was pouring rain so hard that we were soaked before we even got into the water, and we still had an amazing time. Neither of us had surfed before and he made us feel really comfortable in the bigger waves. The spot he took us to was gorgeous, and only a short trip outside of Lisbon. The water was still very warm despite being mid-October. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to venture outside of Lisbon for a day to have some fun and see a bit of the coast.

Visited October 2013