“Amazing surf experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yellow-Van Tours & Activities - CLOSED

Yellow-Van Tours & Activities
More attraction details
Owner description: We are cool, and relaxed local guides, always happy to welcome and help you on whatever you need. We have the pleasure to show you the best we have on our history and culture, from sightseeing tours, city guided tours to all different type of activities we can do here in Lisbon - Portugal. Our main goal is to make your trip and holidays something unforgettable, and making you to be in love for our Country. We offer you a wide range of daly activities for you to explore Lisbon and Portugal in a different way. Don't lost more time and join us on our daily adventures around Lisbon and Portugal. With love your Yellow Van Team!
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing surf experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

It was really a great experience to have found this guys and have the opportunity to surf in the beautiful portuguese coast! They were very friendly and helpful and organized everything so that I could have a great surf day! Defenitely reccomend them to everyone willing to learn how to surf and enjoy Portugal at is best! Keep up the good work!

Groningen, The Netherlands
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

The guys are amazing and very patient. They bring you to the best surf spots. They're also very talkative and tell you about the best restaurants nearby and other great tips. I would definately recommend Carlos & Rui!

Copenhagen, Denmark
7 attraction reviews
“Awesome first Surfing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Thank you so much Yellow Van for such a great experience! It was my very first time surfing and I was able to do it in beautiful Portugal. Yellow Van is great for all skill levels, I was surfing with some friends who had surfed before, and it was my first, and the guys at yellow van gave all of us pointers. They help you warm up and teach you the best way to stand on the board, and then they help you catch a wave when your in the water. I stood up on one leg/other knee down, so I half caught a wave! The guys were also motivating and said that if I kept practicing for a week, id have it down! I highly recommend Yellow Van if youve never surfed before, or surfed 100 times! One of my favorite experiences in Lisbon!

Visited May 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very sad disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Booked this for me and my partner on the week before the optimus alive festival in a hope to see sights and do some surfing, we couldn't do it because the van had problems, the staff dealt with it very well, although we were short changed with the cash refund which was brought to our apartment in the city, will consider trying to book again if we return to lisbon, as the other reviews are fantastic. Just a shame we weren't so lucky :(

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Dash123492
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great surfing with awesome guys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went surfing with Carlos and Rui two times during our stay in Lisbon. Both guys are great fun and good instructors. We tried surfing with another surf school too and compared to that we would definitely recommend Carlos and Rui.