“Very sad disappointment”
Review of Yellow-Van Tours & Activities - CLOSED

Yellow-Van Tours & Activities
More attraction details
Owner description: We are cool, and relaxed local guides, always happy to welcome and help you on whatever you need. We have the pleasure to show you the best we have on our history and culture, from sightseeing tours, city guided tours to all different type of activities we can do here in Lisbon - Portugal. Our main goal is to make your trip and holidays something unforgettable, and making you to be in love for our Country. We offer you a wide range of daly activities for you to explore Lisbon and Portugal in a different way. Don't lost more time and join us on our daily adventures around Lisbon and Portugal. With love your Yellow Van Team!
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Booked this for me and my partner on the week before the optimus alive festival in a hope to see sights and do some surfing, we couldn't do it because the van had problems, the staff dealt with it very well, although we were short changed with the cash refund which was brought to our apartment in the city, will consider trying to book again if we return to lisbon, as the other reviews are fantastic. Just a shame we weren't so lucky :(

1  Thank Dash123492

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went surfing with Carlos and Rui two times during our stay in Lisbon. Both guys are great fun and good instructors. We tried surfing with another surf school too and compared to that we would definitely recommend Carlos and Rui.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was our first time in Portugal and my husband and I wanted to visit some beaches, so we found these two guys and booked them, and we didn't regret it! They were very helpful with everything, from teaching us to surf to even making the trouble to go past some restaurants on our way back to show us where we could find good sea food. All in all, this was a great day spent with people we met for the first time, but felt like long time friends. I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

we booked: lisbon surf and tour! and it was a really great day... we was on two beaches to surf and we drive through the city and the guides tell us very much about it....the surfing was awesome :) the two guides are very friedly and try their best to help you, teach us and show us the city.... one of the highlights in lisbon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I had a blast, learned how to surf and the teacher was super friendly and helpful. By the end of the session I had managed to catch a few waves into the shore and I plan to continue trying surfing!