“An amazing time!”
Review of Yellow-Van Tours & Activities - CLOSED

Yellow-Van Tours & Activities
More attraction details
Owner description: We are cool, and relaxed local guides, always happy to welcome and help you on whatever you need. We have the pleasure to show you the best we have on our history and culture, from sightseeing tours, city guided tours to all different type of activities we can do here in Lisbon - Portugal. Our main goal is to make your trip and holidays something unforgettable, and making you to be in love for our Country. We offer you a wide range of daly activities for you to explore Lisbon and Portugal in a different way. Don't lost more time and join us on our daily adventures around Lisbon and Portugal. With love your Yellow Van Team!
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I would definitely recommend Yellow-Van! The instructors were so friendly and great at what they do, and the beach was beautiful! It was one of the best days of my whole trip to Portugal!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife and I visited Portugal for the first time this year and the Yellow-Van Surf tour was by far the highlight of the trip. Rui and Carlos (the guides) were friendly, professional, and a lot of fun. Neither of us had surfed before, but Rui and Carlos took time to teach us how. At times they even watched our eight month old baby on the beach while we surfed (that's how comfortable we were with them!). Following the surfing they took us to a local restaurant for lunch, followed by ice cream, both of which were amazing. The day with these guys exceeded our expectations. I recommend them highly. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have done two trips, first class of surfing and the other practicing in Ericeira.
Carlos and Pedro are awesome and good teachers !
Definitely come back and do it again !

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I booked the one week course with Yellow Van and added an extra day, because it was so much fun!

Rui and Carlos are incredibly friendly and genuine and they have a great passion for surfing.
I really came with a mission to learn to surf and they gave me a lot of positive and constructive feedback. Even with larger groups, they still know how to give each individual attention.
Driving around with the van to different places, talking about the surrounding, talking about surfing, and having so many laughs, made each ride a pleasant ride.

Surfing with Yellow Van has put a big smile on my face, and I will definitely go back to do it all over again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had an awesome first surfing experience with Yellow Van! Carlos is a great instructor! He totally made me feel confident and relaxed. I highly recommend this company to anyone interested in surfing in Portugal!