“Nice Indian Dining”

Neighborhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“Nice Indian Dining”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I found this Indian restaurant in downtown Lisbon and as I love Indian food I tried it. The prices were reasonable and the food was good, I had a Chicken Tikka Masala and a Tandoori Chicken and I also tried the Palak Paneer. The food is good it is well made made and tasty. They don't make the chicken tikka masala spicy but they give extra curry if you want it more spicy. It was what I expected, and the prices were reasonable.

Ireland
“Surprisingly great!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We ate here in July further to the reviews on trip advisor. I wasn't overly gone on the decor or the look of the place when we walked in but decided to give it a try and we were glad we did. We ordered the mixed combo starter to share which had a bit of everything and came with dips - watch out for the green chilli dip, wow was it hot! The starter was good but the mains really were excellent. I had the Prawn Natraj Masala and my boyfriend had the chilli chicken with pilau rice, both really good, the masala the best I've ever had. We shared a bottle of red wine also. The bill came to 40 euro which I thought was very reasonable. The service was very good also. I'd highly recommend this restaurant to others.

Vancouver, Canada
“Top notch Indian food”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We decided to take a bit of a walk off the main drag and came along this little restaurant. It was about 7:30 so no problem getting a seat - it was full by 8! We ordered the bhaingan barta and rogan josh accompanied by garlic naan and rice. The metal tins always look so tiny when they arrive, but when you start eating, well, we couldn't finish them both! We had such a delicious meal here and it didn't break the bank considering it was in euros.

Valleiry
“Good dinner”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We appreciate Indian cuisine and we're not disappointed. Nice place with a good service. The meal was good but classic.

• Visited May 2014
“Lunch”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Im not used to indian food, but this was really good. We had vegetarian spinach and cheese with garlic naan. We liked it a lot. Also service is best Ive had and prices are really affordable.