“Gracious hosts, excellent food ”
Review of Bistro Gato Pardo

Bistro Gato Pardo
Ranked #48 of 4,349 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Graca & Sao Vicente
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

From the moment Mario sat us until Werner bid us farewell, the food, service and overall dining experience were wonderful!
We started with Tampanade, Goat Cheese, and Fava beans...all fresh and flavorful. Then onto three different salads(Caprice, Smoked Sausage, and Carpagio) which nearly filled us. Thankfully we saved room for entrees of Bacalhau , curried pork, and hamburger stroganoff....all filling and cooked to perfection. Unfortunately, we were too full to try any of the amazing looking desserts, but another trip may be in store for those!
Thank you Mario & Werner for a wonderful culinary experience!
The Florida Guys!

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and extraordinary friendly service. And the atmosphere is really nice. Best, highly recommendable! We will come back...

Reviewed May 4, 2014

During our stay in Lisbon we had two fabulous meals at Bistro Gato Prado. The restaurant is cute and cosy, and the staff are superb. On our first visit, I had the salmon tagliatelle and my hubby had the escalopes with rice -- both super delicious. On the second visit, I had the mushroom ravioli and my hubby had the escalopes with Parma ham served with a lemony risotto. These were both outstanding! Best meals we had in Lisbon and so highly recommended.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Bistro Gato Pardo is a place I might have usually overlooked, but caught in the middle of a rainstorm at lunchtime, I decided to pop inside. I'm so glad I did. The place is cozy, the service friendly, and the meal was great. It was a little on the pricey side compared to other meals I've had in Lisbon, but a pleasant place for a mid-day break.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We found this great little bistro when visiting the market by St Vicente's. We had a wonderful lunch and came for dinner on multiple occasions during our Lisbon visit. The food was terrific as was service and ambience. Mario and Werner do a great job with food and wine suggestions. we tried the blood sausage w ananas ( delicious!), several of the pasta dishes - my husband claims that the shrimp/tagliatelle dish was the best meal of our entire trip - and more. Leave room for dessert - hard choice between the superb lemon cake and best chocolate cake in Lisbon - get both! Thank you Mario and Werner for a great foodie experience!