“Cool cafe, friendly service.”
Review of Bistro Gato Pardo

Bistro Gato Pardo
Ranked #40 of 4,640 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Graca & Sao Vicente
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Good food, friendly service, a nice short list of fresh daily specials. A couple of outdoor tables on a sunny avenue made for good people watching and a nice place to have a late lunch. Child friendly. Excellent freshly-made lemonade. The waiters both spoke perfect English.

1  Thank Miranda M

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice welcome by the owner looking like R. Downey Jr. Great steak with vegie salad, excellent pepper soup, nice and complex house red wine. Great atmosphere! All for great value for money. Don't hesitate.

2  Thank radbaj
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My friend and I came here for a late lunch and although I cannot comment on the quality of the food since we only ordered a plate of dried meat and cheese (all very good), we found the Staff extremely friendly, the decor lovely and a nice relaxed atmosphere. Very cute place I definitely recommend for a pleasant lunch or a relaxed dinner.

1  Thank SL444
Reviewed August 18, 2013

A great place to stumble upon have a break and some of the delicious food and drink mid-day, you'll be guaranteed one of the warmest welcomes in Lisbon. The caponata is well worth a try!

1  Thank ofiucus
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stumbled upon this little place on our last night in Lisbon and thank God we did. This was the best meal I had in our 3 week vacation. Asked the waiter (and owner) to surprise us - Started with a salad w/ some of the best sausages I've ever had (THE best). Then moved on to a delicious octopus salad, and finished with an amazing shrimp and rice risotto. For desert, they served us some of the richest ice cream I've ever eaten. This place is near to the the Castelo de S. Jorge, so after visiting this landmark, stop by for dinner. Or make a separate trip just to go - it's that good.

2  Thank muel87