All reviewsclose to the airportmeeting rooms arebusiness hoteltap portugaldecent breakfastrooms were very cleanbusiness triptaxi ridenice hotelwalking distancemetro stationwi ficonferenceboavistaleandroeurosdrawers
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Overall, we found our short stay to here to be absolutely fine. Quiet location but not far from city centre. All amenities were as described. Bar was smart as was the restaurant. Room itself was clean, tidy and more than adequate for our needs.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Sana have a number of hotels in Lisbon and they are all pretty good. Staff are always pleasant and speaking English is no problem. I think this one is a little less attractive than the others I have been to, the rooms are fine if a little old fashioned, breakfast fine but my room service meal was very good indeed. More plug sockets in the room would be good but otherwise perfectly acceptable.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Really liked my few days here with great food and excellent staff, in particular, Filomena who answered all questions comprehensively. Very handy for the airport and the Metro is a few minutes away. Lovely balcony in the Londres conference room and everything else needed,

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here during an on site event for 3 nights this week. I can honestly say the staff here are by far the most attentive I have ever worked with, with a special mention for the conference and f & b team. Nothing was too much trouble.
The hotel bedrooms were OK but there is a lot of outside noise. Reception staff were also very helpful and assisted with restaurant suggestions and taxi bookings.
For a meeting without distractions the hotel is perfect as there is not much nearby but a short taxi ride and you are in the city.
Overall I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. The staff really do make it, such a wonderful team.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a good few days and it was lovely! The room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was very nice and clean. The breakfast was excellent! Staff were nice and accommodating. The hotel has a bar and restaurant and the food at the restaurant was of very good quality although it did not have a huge amount of choice. The main thing the room lacked was the lack of drawers. It did not have any shelves or chest of drawers to put clothes and other things in which we found a bit inconvenient. Also, for the price we paid, an iron and ironing board would have been useful. But overall, this is a very good hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family