“Best sushi in town!”

Neighborhood: Parque das Nacoes
London, United Kingdom
“Best sushi in town!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I are great fans of Japanese cuisine and having lived in Portugal for some time now, we have tried a few Japanese restaurants in town and I must admit there's none like Sushi Time! It is THE best Japanese I have ever tried. Being a vegetarian it is slightly difficult to get good veg sushi but they surprise us with a different variety every time. The staff, the pwners and manager are all extremely friendly, the service is excellent and there's no questioning about the quality of their food it is definitely the best you can get. A place to recommend, I always do:)

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Simdpr_22

• Hebrew first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“It´s sushi time”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Very well located, a modern atmosphere, very good ambient music and above all, some of the best sushi and sushi fusions that I have tasted.

The all you can eat buffet is a must have, with a wide variety of choices for a reasonable price.

If you are in Lisbon and enjoy sushi, it is definitely a place to go.

• Visited January 2013
“In Lisbon be a Japanese”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Well, being a citizen of the world it's good to have one of my favorite sushi restaurants nearby
Definitely go for the Rodizio... and enjoy the atmosphere

Até breve (see you soon)

1 Thank Luis G
Nijmegen, Gelderland, Netherlands
“Go for it!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you like good sushi, go here. My advice: don't look at the menu, just go for the all-you-can-eat-package. The waiters will stop by your table with a lot (!) of different kinds of sushi, and you can select anything/amount that you want. We went here on a Saturday night, and the place was packed with locals, not a tourist in sight. Drinks were a bit slow as the drinks-waitresses were stretched a bit thin. Don't expect to leave here hungry though, there is plenty of sushi!

Visited December 2012
4 Thank Victor C
“It was on top 10 before trying dinner time, now it's 1st!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I work in the area and I had gone for lunch several times, and also to other sushi places in the area. This was the best sushi of the available ones but value I would go to the others more often. Until I went there for dinner and tried their sushi rodizio! It's the evolution of all you can eat! And the quality is "Japan approved"! It costed around 27€ per person but it felt like 75€ of sushi that I was able to eat. Did I say it is delicious already? It's Delicious!
I'll try to go back for dinner at least twice a month!

• Visited December 2012