“Tasteful and different!”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Nepali
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We spent 2 weeks in Portugal in July 2014. This restaurant was one of the best we had! Very charming restaurant, very excellent service and food was perfect. I am a big fan of Indian food and I was not disappointed at all! We warmly recommend this restaurant for anyone! You will feel so welcome!

1  Thank Dan M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,167)

Reviewed August 2, 2014

I have had a lot of Indian food and the vegetarian dish I had was excellent. Extremely tasty and went excellently with the Roti. Best Rabasi I have ever tasted.

2  Thank emily m
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We went there to experience real Indian dishes and we did not get disappointed. The service is great, a Warming atmosphere and very nice food. As we had an Indian guy with us, his reviews were of course very reliable. Pricelevel is not expensive.

3  Thank Rikke R
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Service was eager and the food was good. Not mind-blowing, but there is good variety and there are options for vegetarians/vegans. Appetizer is most definitely not complementary, though, so refuse it if you don't want to pay for it. Standard, reliable-quality South Asian fare. One of my party thought it was the best mango lassi he's ever tasted (and he has tasted MANY).

2  Thank Brenaj
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was looking for a restaurant near my hotel and found this one through Tripadvisor. Since there were so many great comments, and because I like Indian food I wanted to try this place. That was a very good decision!

I had a starter and a main dish, followed by dessert. All 3 dishes were excellent. Dessert was even more than just excellent, it was divine! I had the Aamp Baraf which is a home made ice cream of mango with pistachio.

The restaurant itself is also well decorated, which makes a nice change from the standard portuguese restaurant interiors.

Next time I'm visiting Lisbon, I'll surely eat here again.

1  Thank Steven V