“Delicious food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Estoril, Portugal
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We went to Casa Nepalesa a few days ago. There was great service and delicious food, it's a great experience for both family and friends. It's a little, and very cosy restaurant. There are many different spices in their very tasty food. The desert is magnificent, the mango ice cream was what I got and it was delightful. It's very popular, so it's better to reserve. Good prices and great food. ;)

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank AnnabellaTomei

• Polish first
Cascais, Portugal
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

It's a really cosy and different restaurant. Great staff, delicious food and amazing prices. Now it's one of my new favorites, it's very popular so if you want a table you better reserve ;) I had shrimps with coconut, really good. It was a great experience, and if you like spices and Asian/Indian kinda food, then you should try it out! I went there for a nice family dinner, everyone enjoyed they're meal and we tried different dishes. Everything was great. The desserts are also good, different but in a good way :)

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Viktome
Glasgow
“Delightful”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Despite not reserving, we managed to secure a table but it was touch and go. I can see why as this is a delightful restaurant serving tasty food with the best of service from interested waiting staff. And as a bonus the prices are very reasonable and we even toyed with going back the following night but thought that with only 2 nights in Lisbon that we should be a little more adventurous. However, with hindsight, we wish we had returned.

You are unlikely to find better in Lisbon so book it.

2 Thank smfc7
Helsinki, Finland
“Magnificent authentic Nepalese food!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I visited Casa Nepalesa with my friend because of the reviews in trip advisor and I got to say, thank you for the good reviews! Without your reviews I propably would've never found this gem!

Absolutely fantastic! From the first view I knew this was going to be something special. The atmosphere felt nice and friendly from the start. Nice decor, not overdone. Very stylish. We were greeted with a big smile and a friendly hello.
After sitting down to our table I was telling to my friend (who never been to a nepalese before) that I can't wait to get some papadoums and some sauces, which is what you usually get in a nepalese or indian restaurant. But not in here. After sitting down and getting to k ow the menu we were presented with 4 different sauces, lamb momo and another potato based starter. Which was a very nice surprise.
The momo tasted quite fresh even thou it wasnt made to order and the sauces were very good, well spiced and very delicious.
For starters we ordered lamb momos. Since I wanted to taste what the momos taste in this place when they are made to order. Inwasn't dissappointed, they were magnificent. Fresh lovely lamb, beautiful texture and lovely spiced. And I l know my momos! I've travelled around Nepal for a long time and momos are my favorite.
For mains we had another lamb dish and a vegetable korma which I asked to have spicy which came out very well balanced. Sweet and creamy but still a good kick from the chilies. The lamb dish was exceptional. So tender, very very nice.
Best nepalese food I've had outside of Nepal, amazing. Highly recommended!
The whole dinner, with a bottle of wine, two mains, two starters, dessert and tee was 60€ for two people. Very good value for money!
You've got to try this place!

3 Thank chuckmynorris
Alges, Portugal
“Good if you like spicy”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

we went for dinner, one other very spicy and the other no spicy at all. The experience was good in the opinion of the spicy one, and poor for the no spicy. My was no spicy, no taste, overcooked.
the location is good out from the touristic area

• Visited November 2012