“Excelent Service, GREAT FADO SHOW !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Gondola

La Gondola
Reserve with
La Gondola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #503 of 3,561 Restaurants in Lisbon
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: There are spaces that are milestones in our lives. They have history. They tell stories. Made of pure feeling, moods and expressions that give meaning to the things. To our affinities. From 75 years, the restaurant La Gondola is one of those spaces where tradition reigns.
Lisbon, Portugal
“Excelent Service, GREAT FADO SHOW !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I've been several times to this restaurant. The food is fantastic and just love the cod they do. I have eat steak with the sauce and still is great. A very good variety of wine, dessert are tipical portuguese quality and so delicious...

In the mean time I just sit there and the fado singer came to my table singing for us, Is a pleasure to listening to such beautifull songs, plus the portugues guitar ringing along with the singer, Just LOVE IT!

They've told me wednesday is FADO NIGHT!

I recomend it ! :-)

• Visited October 2012

Lisbon, Portugal
“The Best Restaurant with italian and Portuguese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Thank you for service, very good.
Thank you for the food, excellent.
Thank for the place, beautiful garden, very good.
A place to return.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Great Evening - worth getting wet for!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We had a great evening, despite arriving drenched from a downpour! Lovely meal, good wine, great ambiance, Fado entertainment, charming waiter, what more could we ask for. I just want to know how the romantic interlude played out - did the guy get his girl?!

• Visited October 2012
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great Italian!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Found the place from tripadvisor on our last night in Portugal after eight days, so fancied something else. Food was authentic, the service was great and it was really cosy and friendly. Big recommendation from us.

Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“When in Lisbon, be sure to eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I spent a memorable evening at La Gondola. The food we had was amazing. I had bacalhau com natas and it was fantastic. I would absolutely recommend this dish. I have now returned from my vacation there and I am still thinking about it. My wife had the Scalopine Valdostana com Arroz de Champignons. It was also terrific. The staff and owner were extremely friendly and made us feel right at home. The atmosphere there was beautiful. The restaurant is situated under a beautiful terrace. An added bonus was that we went there on Fado Night. I would definitely go back there again, and likely would have on this most recent trip had we not moved to another area of Portugal the next morning. It was a night to remember.

• Visited September 2012