“Great in every respect - location, convenience...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Deborah B
Windsor, Canada
“Great in every respect - location, convenience, price,amenities.”
Reviewed March 6, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This apartment was exactly as advertised. The agent met us right on time, and was there right on time for our check out. Everything in the apartment was in excellent condition, and it was perfect for our needs. The location was fantastic. The only thing that bothered me was that I was charged the financing for the "damage" deposit. By this I mean that I made my deposit through PayPal for the requested amount (€150) but did not get the full amount back, because PayPal took their cut. I think this is a cost of doing business that the owner should absorb, not the customer., as there was no other way for me to pay internationally (ie. with credit card) I did, however appreciate that I was given the refund in cash on my departure. That is a definite plus. I would love to return some day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: The little extra charge on the deposit
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
TahoeJuli
Incline Village, Nevada
“Excellent location”
Reviewed October 30, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Very nice apartment located within the Baixia. We walked everywhere and loved the location. It is central to both the Barrio Alto (with stairs) where we ate every night, and the Alfama on the other side. The Rue Augusta was one block over and a beautiful pedestrian only street that runs the length of the Baixia. The apartment itself was roomy for three of us (husband and daughter). My daughters bedroom did not have AC, so she needed to leave her door open to capture some AC from the living room. There is a narrow balcony that was perfect for wine and apps before heading out to dinner. The kitchen was used one night for dinner and it had everything we needed. Loved that the apartment had been updated, especially the kitchen and bathroom. There is the option for an elevator, which was a relief after a long day out!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Kristen A
Durham, North Carolina
“Great apartment in the heart of Lisbon”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

My family of four stayed in the apartment for 10 days and it was the perfect home base. The apt. had everything we needed and was very clean and comfortable. Jose was very good about answering all of my questions and provided all the information needed. There were 2 grocery stores close by and the access to public transportation was only a couple blocks away.
We loved sitting on the balcony that overlooked the busy street below. There is nothing I would change - it was top notch accommodations! Would highly recommend.

Traveling group: Young Children
Brussels
Reviewed March 28, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

harpenden UK

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Spain
Reviewed May 7, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing