“Family Vacation”

$74.50*
Lisbon Shore Excursion: Private Lisbon Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #169 of 549 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: "My Lisbon Holidays" is a dynamic tourism agency with a new tourism strategy, as its name states, it's a very personal experience, where customers feel a unique experience, always accompanied by us, making a simple holiday in an exciting discovery.My Lisbon Holidays is the opposite of mass tourism, where the customer chooses among suggestions how to spend the day without having a strict agenda, without strict schedules, giving the possibility of daily improvisation.
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Last minute family vacation to Portugal
Had My Lisbon Holidays Book Lisbon and area 2 day Tour and apartment and airport pick up at arrival.
Tour was fantastic and apartment in old city fantastic flat with great location and amazing views.
Then had them arrange rental van and accommodation's in the Algarve and Porto.
Trip arrangements ,accommodations' and advice outstanding and made family trip amazing
and possible to visit as much of Portugal as possible.
Beautiful country ,great people and will return.
oh yeah booked 24hrs before leaving Canada
family of 6 (Dad,mom,4 children--14,13,12 & 8 years)
Thanks Joe and my Lisbon Holidays for all of your hard work
Next time I promise more notice
The Lozowchuks

Reviewed November 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I had just planned a small trip to get out of our busy lives. We came back stunned of the beauty of this country and delighted by the friendly people we met in Lisbon. Joel, our tour guide of MyLisbonHolidays, made this trip even more special to us. We enjoyed every minute of it! He showed us the most beautiful places, wonderful food and became a dear friend within 48 hours. We missed him the first day he was no longer with us! We can therefore only highly recommend a tour with MyLisbonHoldiays!!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

It's October we just got married and didn't plan anything for our honeymoon. we check online for the closest place to the UK with reasonable weather, thats how we decided on Lisbon..also we both hadn't been. Lisbon was very nice with loads to see. SIntra, cascais, old lisbon... but what made the trip for us was the day tour with Joel. He was very friendly and you could tell he really loved his Lisbon. He shared all its history, places to see and spots to take really lovely pictures. I'll suggest you give him an idea of what you want, seat back in the mini and let him chart your course... enjoyed every bit of our day tour..

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We truly had a great day!! Sintra is stunning, palaces and castles really impressive. And we had a great fun at the Atlantic Ocean (hope we hadn't left too much sand in the car afterwards ;)
This was our first time in Portugal and I can tell you it won't be the last one- we loved absolutely everything: delicious food, friendly people, great architecture, spectacular views and amazing weather! Booking the tour was easy, communication via emails was good, so was the payment- worth every penny. Iris who was our driver had excellent knowledge about places we visited and showed us few gems that only locals know... I would recommend My Lisbon Holidays

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have the good fortune of living in Cascias. It's a wonderful place to live and needless to say we get a lot of visitors, friends and family that don't live in Portugal. Joel, from My Lisbon Holidays came highly recommended to us, so when we had family in town we booked a walking tour of Lisbon. Joel did not disappoint! He took us to parts of Lisbon that we had never been to and we learned many new facts about this historic city. For lunch, Joel took us to a quaint little restaurant that was just off the beaten path. We very much enjoyed our time and suggest to others that live locally not to hesitate and book your tour to learn more about beautiful Lisbon!