“"Great city even better tour guide"”
Review of My Lisbon Holidays

$41.84*
Private Tour: Estoril and Cascais Day Trip from Lisbon
Ranked #159 of 510 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: "My Lisbon Holidays" is a dynamic tourism agency with a new tourism strategy, as its name states, it's a very personal experience, where customers feel a unique experience, always accompanied by us, making a simple holiday in an exciting discovery.My Lisbon Holidays is the opposite of mass tourism, where the customer chooses among suggestions how to spend the day without having a strict agenda, without strict schedules, giving the possibility of daily improvisation.
doha
“"Great city even better tour guide"”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

It's October we just got married and didn't plan anything for our honeymoon. we check online for the closest place to the UK with reasonable weather, thats how we decided on Lisbon..also we both hadn't been. Lisbon was very nice with loads to see. SIntra, cascais, old lisbon... but what made the trip for us was the day tour with Joel. He was very friendly and you could tell he really loved his Lisbon. He shared all its history, places to see and spots to take really lovely pictures. I'll suggest you give him an idea of what you want, seat back in the mini and let him chart your course... enjoyed every bit of our day tour..

Visited October 2013

• Polish first
Leicester, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“11/10 for Sintra tour”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We truly had a great day!! Sintra is stunning, palaces and castles really impressive. And we had a great fun at the Atlantic Ocean (hope we hadn't left too much sand in the car afterwards ;)
This was our first time in Portugal and I can tell you it won't be the last one- we loved absolutely everything: delicious food, friendly people, great architecture, spectacular views and amazing weather! Booking the tour was easy, communication via emails was good, so was the payment- worth every penny. Iris who was our driver had excellent knowledge about places we visited and showed us few gems that only locals know... I would recommend My Lisbon Holidays

Visited September 2013
Cascais, Portugal
“Even the Locals will Love the Tour”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have the good fortune of living in Cascias. It's a wonderful place to live and needless to say we get a lot of visitors, friends and family that don't live in Portugal. Joel, from My Lisbon Holidays came highly recommended to us, so when we had family in town we booked a walking tour of Lisbon. Joel did not disappoint! He took us to parts of Lisbon that we had never been to and we learned many new facts about this historic city. For lunch, Joel took us to a quaint little restaurant that was just off the beaten path. We very much enjoyed our time and suggest to others that live locally not to hesitate and book your tour to learn more about beautiful Lisbon!

Visited July 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Charming Tour!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Joel met us at our guesthouse and we were pleasantly surprised that we will be driven around in a mini. (This makes the tour exceptionally charming!)
We took the one day "My Sintra Tour" but because we only had 2 of us, we could have lots of flexibility and customization, up to the point that we exceeded the hours (too many photo stops in Pena Palace!) but he was still very accomodating and nice, and wanted us to travel back to Lisbon via the coastal line - cascais/estoril even though that takes longer time. We couldn't ask for more. =)
Joel was always attentive; answered all our qns, advised on the best walking routes; reminded us to eat lunch as we intended to skip lunch as there were so much to see!
I will recommend this tour definitely.

Visited July 2013
Randolph, Vermont, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A whirlwind 3 days touring!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We decided to hire a guide to see the important sites around Lisbon since we had never been to Portugal before. We had Joel all to ourselves for 3 days! He picked us up at the airport, took us to our apartment (which he was able to arrange for us), then we started on our sightseeing. We saw so much in that three days that we never would have had the time to see on our own, or go to the nice little restaurants that only the locals know about (ask him to go to the place with the ties). Definitely time and money well spent. He makes you feel very relaxed and comfortable, good driver too.

Visited June 2013