“What a great way to experience Portugal!”
Review of My Lisbon Holidays

$49.84*
Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
Ranked #170 of 549 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: "My Lisbon Holidays" is a dynamic tourism agency with a new tourism strategy, as its name states, it's a very personal experience, where customers feel a unique experience, always accompanied by us, making a simple holiday in an exciting discovery.My Lisbon Holidays is the opposite of mass tourism, where the customer chooses among suggestions how to spend the day without having a strict agenda, without strict schedules, giving the possibility of daily improvisation.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Our tour guide, Joel, was incredibly informative, friendly, and obliging. He took our group to every part of Portugal that was worth seeing; to him, that was everything. He brought us to incredible restaurants that we would never had known of, and locations that we could never have found on our own. He was patient with our lack of concern with his timeline, encouraging us to see all that we could. As the sun was going down on our second day of touring, we told him that we could skip the rest of the trip, since we had taken so much longer sight seeing than we had planned. He said: "Your experience is the most important part of this trip. My country has many things that are worth seeing. I want you to see them all, even if we take longer than expected." How could you ask for more in a tour guide? What a great experience! If you are looking for a relaxed and comfortable way to see Portugal, My Lisbon Holidays is the only way to go!

1  Thank Pfdr17

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We used the services of My Lisbon Holidays for my parents in Dec 2012 and the best way to describe it is - Simply Superb. They understood our requirements and did as per our needs. They have full knowledge of the area and were very friendly. Dont remember them even looking at their watch to say the time is over or i have to go now. My parents wanted Indian food for allt their meals, and they made sure the scheduling of the day was done to accomodate the same also.

Most importantly - very economical.

Highly recommend them to anyone travelling to Lisbon and surronding. Keep up the good work "My Lisbon Holidays"

Reviewed November 30, 2012

A friend recommended My Lisbon Holidays when planning my trip to Lisbon. We booked the Sintra tour and had a wonderful experience. Joel was our tour guide and he was terrific - informal, informative, and friendly. We saw and learned about several sights. The lunch at the beach restaurant was terrific - thanks to Joel's assistance ordering and explaining Portugese customs. (Never toast and clink glasses if you have water in your glass instead of wine - Joel will explain why :)

We took a full day tour with Joel but My Lisbon Holidays will assist with booking lodging as well as offer several different tour options. If we had only known about this before we booked our hotel.

Strongly recommend you book your Lisboa experience with My Lisbon Holidays!
Mick

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had a great experience with our tour guide - Joel Oliveira. We booked our morning half-day tour of Lisbon and our traveling companions (who were flying in from a farther distance) were not sure they would be rested enough to make a tour. At the last minute, our companions decided they would like to take the tour (upon hearing our glowing recommendation) and Joel was kind enough to take them on a 4-hour tour right after our tour. Both tours were so enjoyable and informative, that the next day Joel offered to take us all to Sintra in the van and we readily agreed. Joel was a wonderful guide, the mini-coupe (we had the one with the roof) was amazingly spacious with plenty of knee room for tall folks, and we had a lovely time touring for two days! Thanks Joel!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Our guide Tomasz picked us up in a cute, modern, clean, 4-door mini for a full-filled day tour of Sintra, the Pena Palace, the Moorish castle and more! He knew the best places to sample each regional delicacy and the best shops to learn about Portuguese Port and almond liquor. Then he took us to lunch at a special beach side restaurant where we had fresh grilled fish and garlic mussels. We also stopped at the westernmost point in Europe and took a beautiful drive alon the beach. The best part of the trip was that we got to set the pace and could linger where we wanted. Particularly if you only have a few days to spend in the Lisbon area, you really need a service like this to take full advantage of your time. I highly recommend this tour company.