“Pretty trip in Portugal” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Lisbon Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Lisbon and Sintra
Ranked #141 of 446 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: "My Lisbon Holidays" is a dynamic tourism agency with a new tourism strategy, as its name states, it's a very personal experience, where customers feel a unique experience, always accompanied by us, making a simple holiday in an exciting discovery.My Lisbon Holidays is the opposite of mass tourism, where the customer chooses among suggestions how to spend the day without having a strict agenda, without strict schedules, giving the possibility of daily improvisation.
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pretty trip in Portugal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

We used My Lisbon Holidays for 2 days, the first one, we wanted to go to the beach, and the guide brought us to costa de caparica, was nice and of course much more easy with this help.
The second day, we had a great tour starting by Sintra and the famous Pena and Moorish Castle.
As well a tour in Sintra city center. We end the day by Cabo de Roca and a trip along the coast (Estoril, Cascais..). The guide was always diverting us by his stories, pictures, videos...
To conclude : Perfect eperience with "My Lisbon Holidays"

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Julien-LW

• Polish first
Zagreb
“Perfect Vacation In Portugal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I decided to visit Portugal with my friends and we hoped to see everything important in Lisbon. I never expected that someone else could plan my vacation better than me and my friends. We got even more than we expected. My Lisbon Holidays offered to take us to many parts of the country outside Lisbon highlighting the most important places to see taking the maximum advantage of time to see all the hot spots! Joel was a perfect guide who always knew how to tell interesting stories about Portugal history without being boring, making it fun and easy to remember. Perfect agency for perfect holidays and perfectly planned time!!!

Visited July 2012
Lisbon, Portugal
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect day in Portugal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

We took a tour with My Lisbon Holidays and it was fantastic. My family was here for a short time and wanted to see a lot, so they arranged a full but fun day to the Queluz Palace, Sintra, Cabo da Roca and a scenic return trip along the coast back to Lisbon. The day even included a wonderful traditional lunch at a fantastic restaurant. The driver (Nelson) was friendly and very safe and Joel was an excellent guide and very patient with our multi-generational group of 13 people. If you are looking for great service and a company that will design a tour for your needs...THIS IS IT!!! Steer clear of the big buses and generic tours..this is far superior!!

Visited June 2012
Athens, Attiki, Greece
“A New Travel Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

Never thought of organizing my travels with a tourism agency, but My Lisbon Holidays changed my mind. It s a unique experience because it gives you the feeling of freedom as you choose whatever you want to do and above all you feel like visiting friends and the real Lisbon. My Sintra Discovery Tour and My cycling around were both wonderful!! My next Lisbon Holidays will travel me to the football match!!
Great Experience and a Difference in Tourism!!

Visited November 2011
Istanbul, Turkey
“A Great Lisbon Experience with 'My Lisbon Holidays'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

To be honest, travelling in foreign countries with travel agencies is not my style of travelling. I don't like the way that they rush for 10 minutes there and 20 minutes here... But the Self-scheduling system that My Lisbon Holidays offered me and to my friend made us feel like that we are visiting a friend of ours in Lisbon rather than going for a touristic tour in Portugal. They put in front of us all the possibilities and Highlights of Lisbon and they asked as a friend would ask: ' So, what do you want to do today? How do you want to spend the day? '
And there it was a 4 day schedule: each minute is scheduled acording to us and our interests. Also having all the information in our mother language (Turkish) and our tour Video at the end was just a great bonus.
I wish each city would have such a company to make us feel like the city is oursss =)

Visited September 2011