“Excellent !!!”
Review of Epic Surf School

Epic Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Epic is mobile surf school in Lisbon,Portugal, based in the city center, aimed at surfers of all levels. From beginners to advanced, we know all surfers appreciate a close relationship with nature and value the adventure of discovering a wide range of surf spots, away from the overcrowded beaches. Epic Surf School provides daily departures from Lisbon's city center (with front door accommodation pick up option) exploring many of the hidden treasures along the Portuguese coastline. Besides transportation within a range of 80km (whenever a better and suitable surf spot is required), we provide full equipment, sport insurance and qualified local surf instructors fluent in english. Come and explore our Epic Surf Spots! We drive you to Epic Surfing Moments!Certifications:School and coaches certified by the Portuguese Surfing Federation; Certification by the Portuguese Tourism Institute;European First Aid Certification (Portuguese Red Cross); Sports Insurances.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We did 1 day lesson, and it was amazing. We didnt surf before, and he after this lesson I can say that I know all the basic steps for standing on the board and surf.. I'm not saying that I surfed at this lesson, but I standed on the board couple times for couple seconds !!!!
Also, if you already know to surf, they have other lessons for all kind of level.

The guides and Ruy the owner was so nice, and they are great with the teaching as well !!!
We are very recommand this place for everyone that have 1 free day at Lisbon!
Ruy Thanks a lot !!

Gilad, Noa, Rotem and Bar.

1  Thank Gilad309
in 30 reviews
"wetsuits"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We have never surfed before but In Lisboa we decided to try it. Rui was a really good teacher, he told us all the necessary information how to slide on the board. Thanks to his advice I was able to stand up on the board for a couple of seconds at the end of the first session. He also made some photos of us surfing in the waves. Moreover between the two sessions we had a really nice lunch. I recommend to try it if you are in Lisboa!

2  Thank Zsolt N
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I arranged a group half day (2 hour) surf lesson for 9 of us on my brother’s stag do. Rui was very helpful and quick to respond to emails when arranging the lessons.

Rui picked us up from the hotel and drove us to Costa da Caparica beach for the lessons. An amazing beach! And the surf was great too. All of us had a fantastic time and Rui is a very patient and enthusiastic instructor and a great guy too. I’d thoroughly recommend him!

Thanks again Rui.
Barry A

2  Thank Barry A
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Rui Pedro Silva is an amazing surf instructor, clearly passionate about what he does. It brings him so much joy to see someone make progress, and share his enthusiasm for the waves.
Whether you are a beginner or not, Rui Pedro perfectly adapts his teaching style in order to give you the best surfing experience possible. He is thorough, patient, and an all around wonderful person. Learning how to surf for the first time with him in Portugal was definitely one of the highlights of my visit to this beautiful country!

3  Thank Noelia H