I recently brought a group of adults with various intellectual and developmental disabilities to Lisbon. We LOVED everything about Lisbon! Beautiful city and wonderful people. My fellow chaperone and I agree that the Portugese people are some of the most helpful, kind and friendly people we have met on our travels around the globe. The family and staff at the Pensao Residencial Portuense are among the best people that we met. The hotel is located on a quiet street in the heart of the city. There are many sites, shops and restaurants within a short walk from the hotel. It's one block off of Restauradores Square and three blocks from Rossio Square. Two of the most beautiful squares in Lisbon, and great for people watching, shopping, eating and easy transportation to anywhere in and around Lisbon. The rooms at the hotel are large, clean and very comfortable. The lobby and breakfast room are also immaculately clean and comfortable with plenty of places to sit and relax. They have wireless internet access available on the ground floor. The continental breakfast includes these incredibly delicious, large, crusty rolls fresh from the bakery each day, and really nice strong coffee. Loved the coffee! Many thanks to Sadiq and Hussein, and also to your father, mother and staff, for your patience and kindness to our group. I really appreciated your emails before the trip to help me in booking the rooms for the group as well as after we arrived. Your taking the time to mark all the key points on our map to help us navigate the city and your suggestions for dining, sight seeing and transportation were invaluable. I hope to travel to Lisbon again in the future and we will plan to stay with you again. I can't imagine staying with anyone else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Portuense is located in a quiet and tranquil part of Lisbon, parallel to Av. Liberdade and behind the Hard Rock Cafe. A prime location in downtown Baixa, allows easy access to major tourist, cultural and commercial points of the historic parts of Lisbon and well served with the main means of transport, from Aerobus stops, Metro stations of Restauradores and Rossio, train station at Rossio, trams (15 and 28) and elevators of Lavra and Gloria. The hotel is managed by a family that insists on being close to its Customers on a daily basis. Customers receive candid customized service based on their specific needs; suggestion and recommendations based on what to see, do and safety precautions as well. The property was renovated in 2009. All of the rooms (single, double, twin, triple and quadruple) are equipped with private bathrooms, satellite TV and a telephone. Daily housekeeping is included. The continental breakfast is straightforward and the Wi-Fi, which is available at reception, is included in the price of the room. Wakeup service and hair dryers can be requested at reception. Children under 3 may stay for free with a paying adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Portuense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensao Residencial Portuense Hotel Lisbon
- Pensao Portuense Lisbon
- Pensao Portuense Hotel Lisbon