This site is one of the closest to Lisbon city and is well served with municipal buses which can get very busy resulting in a 50 minute drive into the city centre. The web site quoted GPS coordinates of this site are incorrect - as acknowledged by the reception staff - so if you are using a SatNav then rely on the physical address. The shop and Cafe/Restaurant are well stocked and adequate. The ablution facilities are reasonable. This site offers an extremely late check out time which is very convenient to those travellers wanting to spend a fairly long day in Lisbon. The staff are very friendly and helpful and as with most other sites in Portugal there are a number of chalets and pwermanent motor homes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LISBOA CAMPING & BUNGALOWS is a 380.000M2 campsite prepared to receive 1800 guests either in bungalows or in well-equipped terraces. Our 400 hundred pitches offers you shadows and flowering shrubs. Separated areas are perceived: tents and chalet style chalets areas. In a city camping concept the LC&B is well located, with two bus routes giving regular service to downtown or to the most important railway station in town: "Oriente Station". The proximity to "Costa Azul" beaches and to the nice town of Sintra considered World Heritage by UNESCO allows you a variety of sightseeing places. The Reception is opened 24 hours all year around. Credit Cards are accepted and an ATM Machine is available for your financial exchanges. The following facilities can be found in Lisboa Camping & Bungalow: launderette, motorcaravan service point, swimming pool, sports fields, mini market, snack-bar, Wireless Free Internet, playgrounds, organized excursions (upon request). LISBOA CAMPING & BUNGALOWS has: 70 Bungalows for 4 - 5 and 6 persons - all of them have bedrooms with double bed and single beds, equipped kitchenette, living room with cable TV, wc with shower, balcony with tables and chairs and private terrace car parking. 171 Shaded equipped bays with water, sewer and electricity (10 amp) Very large area with electricity (CEE) and many pitches between pine trees, for tents, warn blocks are available for your comfort. Pets are accepted since vaccinated and properly identified; In the low season up to 50% discount can be granted for longer stays; ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Lisboa Camping & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lisboa Camping And Bungalows
- Lisboa Camping & Bungalows Hotel Lisbon