We booked this hotel from the reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed with our choice. The hotel is in the historic part of the city and even though the building is old, the inside of the hotel is not. Matter of fact the hotel is quite trendy. Our room was extremely modern, comfortable and quiet. Our room had a balcony that overlooked the square and walking street. The staff was very friendly and helpful with helping us enjoy the sites. We suggest to take Tram # 28 to get a great view of all the different areas of the city. The location of the hotel also made it easy to walk the city. It is a 10-15 minute walk to the water. The metro is a block away and it is easy to get to other parts of the city. One day there was music and dancers in the square near our hotel which we enjoyed. The breakfast was delicious. You can order a hot breakfast and still enjoy all the bread, meat, cheeses, cereal, yogurt and desserts. No need for lunch after this breakfast. When we return to Lisbon there is no doubt what hotel we will be staying at, The Internacional Design.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design